By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Playing something like FFXIV portable outside home would be kinda interesting.

I wonder how good it will run if you use a mobile hotspot (which is what I use whenever I need to connect to something on my Switch when I'm at work for an example).

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Playing something like FFXIV portable outside home would be kinda interesting.

I wonder how good it will run if you use a mobile hotspot (which is what I use whenever I need to connect to something on my Switch when I'm at work for an example).

You mean it might be a streaming version? -_-

CaptainExplosion said:

You mean it might be a streaming version? -_-

No, its an online game (MMORPG) , so obviously you would need a constant internet connection of some kind.

i.e. You cant play Fortnite on Switch without internet.

Fun fan animation about the abysmal news regarding Donkey Kong lately.

CaptainExplosion said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Wait, what? I can't imagine this is for Switch! Would be a crazy launch title for Switch 2 though.

Putting it on Switch 2 may be easier.

To be honest, that's probably what's gonna be implied. No one thinks the current Switch has the capacity to run it.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Putting it on Switch 2 may be easier.

To be honest, that's probably what's gonna be implied. No one thinks the current Switch has the capacity to run it.

Even I don't think the current Switch could do that. It's a miracle it could run Tears of The Kingdom.

CaptainExplosion said:
Mar1217 said:

Even I don't think the current Switch could do that. It's a miracle it could run Tears of The Kingdom.

Yes, but also, they already the blueprints coming from BOTW. Not diametrically different games at a simple glance, appart from featuring new lands and new mechanics to play it. 

So it doesn't seem that impossible to me. 

Although it proved to the industry and players at large that the power of a console isn't truly the most determinant factor to invent new ways to interact and play with our sandbox worlds. It takes expertise and actual creatives and honest to good directors to manage such feat. 

Thanks goodness, Nintendo has finally begun unveiling a bit more about Mario & Luigi Brothership since it's announcement in the latest June Nintendo Direct !

Gameplay footage is showing a lot of promise in the animation department. It screams fun times !

Mar1217 said:

Thanks goodness, Nintendo has finally begun unveiling a bit more about Mario & Luigi Brothership since it's announcement in the latest June Nintendo Direct !

Gameplay footage is showing a lot of promise in the animation department. It screams fun times !

I don't know why, but I love how one field action we see is Mario and Luigi turning into flying saucers. ^^

CaptainExplosion said:
Mar1217 said:

I don't know why, but I love how one field action we see is Mario and Luigi turning into flying saucers. ^^

Flying saucers with Mario/Luigi faces on them :)