By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This is what I call Nintendo hard . I dodged so my much junk in the match I was playing survival mode in Extreme mode

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Man I really hope Crash 4 comes to the Switch, it looks so awesome.

I don't see any reason why it shouldn't, given it runs similarly on base systems to games that have been successfully ported like Spyro, Hellblade, and Witcher 3, and the N.Sane Trilogy sold quite well on Switch. Still, you never know with third parties.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:

I don't see any reason why it shouldn't, given it runs similarly on base systems to games that have been successfully ported like Spyro, Hellblade, and Witcher 3, and the N.Sane Trilogy sold quite well on Switch. Still, you never know with third parties.

Eh, these days you always know. Always either a shitty port or a miracle port, somewhere between 6 to 9 months later. Not applicable to very high-end games, which Crash 4 isn't.

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!
my top 50 games

mZuzek said:
curl-6 said:

Eh, these days you always know. Always either a shitty port or a miracle port, somewhere between 6 to 9 months later. Not applicable to very high-end games, which Crash 4 isn't.

I don't think Crash 4 would be either a shitty or a miracle port; most likely just a solid one like the Crash N.Sane Trilogy, Spyro Reignited, and Crash Team Racing.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:
mZuzek said:

I don't think Crash 4 would be either a shitty or a miracle port; most likely just a solid one like the Crash N.Sane Trilogy, Spyro Reignited, and Crash Team Racing.

Fair enough.

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!
my top 50 games

Around the Network

https://twitter.com/Renka_schedule/status/1312548996468994048?s=19

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

dx11332sega said:

https://twitter.com/Renka_schedule/status/1312548996468994048?s=19

Along with 3D All Stars, one of the worst kept secrets of the year gaming wise.

Good game, but I already own it on 360 so this remaster has no value to me.

So I finally decided to buckle down and actually play some games.

I buy more than I play so I have a sizeable backlog. I’ve given up on ever completing my unfinished 3DS, WiiU and Wii games (and NES/SNES Mini Classic games), but my unfinished Switch games should hopefully still be doable. Nevermind games on other systems. Started with resuming Luigi’s Mansion 3. I got until about halfway last year, but played every other floor beside the final one during this last week. Loved the Pyramid floor and its boss, and the floor with the three sister magicians, but the swimming pool boss was pretty annoying. Anyway one floor to go (I’m assuming, no spoilers please), but I’m going back to the other floors to see if I can still find the missing Gems and Boos.

When I’m done I’m moving on to Super Mario Odyssey, which I had nowhere near finished.

Just got the Joker and Hero amiibo, had them fight in Smash, now waiting for the Banjo, Terry and Byleth ones. ^^

Not sure if Warframe + replaying retro games will carry me all the way through to the release of Age of Calamity, might have to find something else new to buy soon.