By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Looks really charming.

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:

Fit Bit Adventure doesn't track on your profile? How will my friends know I'm getting shredded playing video games! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Been struggling to keep my weight down recently; one of the anti-anxiety medications I am on promotes weight gain which makes it extra tough.
Heart disease runs in my family (my dad passed away from it when I was a teenager) and a lot of my anxiety is health based, so keeping fit is really important to my wellbeing.

Girlfriend to the rescue; she offered to lend me her copy of Ring Fit Adventure!
I am actually quite excited to give it a go, I enjoyed Wii Fit Plus and loved Wii Sports Resort back in the day, and I’ve been intrigued by Ring Fit ever since it came out years back.

Obviously I know a game on its own isn’t going to magically fix things and I am still going for daily walks and making sure to eat well. But hey, I’ve been looking for new ways to stay fit, and gaming is one of my greatest passions, so it seems like a perfect match.

As a great man once said, Let’s-A-Go!

curl-6 said:

Been struggling to keep my weight down recently; one of the anti-anxiety medications I am on promotes weight gain which makes it extra tough.
Heart disease runs in my family (my dad passed away from it when I was a teenager) and a lot of my anxiety is health based, so keeping fit is really important to my wellbeing.

Girlfriend to the rescue; she offered to lend me her copy of Ring Fit Adventure!
I am actually quite excited to give it a go, I enjoyed Wii Fit Plus and loved Wii Sports Resort back in the day, and I’ve been intrigued by Ring Fit ever since it came out years back.

Obviously I know a game on its own isn’t going to magically fix things and I am still going for daily walks and making sure to eat well. But hey, I’ve been looking for new ways to stay fit, and gaming is one of my greatest passions, so it seems like a perfect match.

As a great man once said, Let’s-A-Go!

Ring Fit is indeed quite great. Next to the story mode it offers all sorts of excersises with which you can customize a daily routine. The mini games are also fun.

Good luck with keeping fit.

Wave Race 64 coming next to NSO Expansion Pack!

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:

Holy crap that's cool!

Still hoping for them to make a new Wave Race.

Kakadu18 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Holy crap that's cool!

Still hoping for them to make a new Wave Race.

That and 1080 Snowboarding! Speaking of which…..I wonder if that might be next! :)

There's no denying Nintendo has really been putting in the effort to make the N64 games look as good as humanly possible for modern day consoles. But man does it make it that much more frustrating that we can't purchase the games anymore. Especially now that Nintendo is tying everything to your Nintendo Account to move with you.

Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes topped 1mil after less than 2 months.
The first Fire Emblem Warriors reached that milestone after 6 months.

Maintenance was done for Advance Wars 1+2? I wonder if a shadow drop is imminent.