By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
curl-6 said:

Ugh, FFS, it's like they've got nothing else for the entire fucking year but this one game. Not a single goddamn release date beyond March 20th. I haven't been this frustrated and pissed off with Nintendo since the Wii U days.

I feel like I'm drowning in this black hole of negative hype, with nothing to look forward to in the future, no light in the endless darkness of going through cancer.

Yeah, it sucks that we got an Animal Crossing direct first instead of the General Direct.But have faith brother, for it shall arrive!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
curl-6 said:

Ugh, FFS, it's like they've got nothing else for the entire fucking year but this one game. Not a single goddamn release date beyond March 20th. I haven't been this frustrated and pissed off with Nintendo since the Wii U days.

I feel like I'm drowning in this black hole of negative hype, with nothing to look forward to in the future, no light in the endless darkness of going through cancer.

Yeah, it sucks that we got an Animal Crossing direct first instead of the General Direct.But have faith brother, for it shall arrive!

God I hope so. At the moment my calendar is just dates and dates for scans, appointments, all this scary medical stuff, it would mean the world to me just to pencil in some dates to be happy and excited for instead of scared.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 18 February 2020

curl-6 said:
Nautilus said:

God I hope so. At the moment my calendar is just dates and dates for scans, appointments, all this scary medical stuff, it would mean the world just to pencil in some dates to be happy and excited for instead of scared.

Yeah.Whatever people may say about Directs and that they are just ads and all, at the end of the day they are just fun.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Mar1217 said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

It's not, we already went over this. Even if I had forgotten that discussion, you can't think I'd forget the interview which debunks your claim, so I wonder what you were hoping to accomplish here.

Yet, I could easily argue that a mistranslation of the interview was done which explains the confusion from the article.

Anyway, Hey Pikmin was the only released game in the franchise out since the interview was given, goes into a logical conclusion that it might have been the game he was referring to during the interview.

I ain't gonna live in denial like some of those Pikmin fans have been for the past few years.

Then argue it instead of asserting you're correct based on nothing. Prove it was a mistranslation, cause that just sounds like a bullshit excuse you pulled out your ass to justify reading what isn't actually there.

Even when conveniently ignoring that they explicitly said Pikmin 4, Hey Pikmin was about to release when that interview was done. How can that be the game currently progressing in development that they can't talk about?

You are already living in denial mate.

Did anyone get the Cindered Shadows dlc for Three Houses? Despite my love for the game I don't have much interest in it, just doesn't seem all that substantial for $25. If my information is correct, it's 7 chapters and 4 characters. The base game already has plenty of content, so I just feel I'd rather put that $25 towards a brand new game.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
*dwaddle sadly in the corner*

We'll get a Direct soon guys, I SWEAR !

Fucking hell I hope so, it's absolutely shocking that we don't have a release date for a SINGLE high profile game beyond 19 days away.

I don't think I've ever felt this bad in my entire life and I'd chop my right hand off without anesthetic for a decent general Direct, or even just some release dates for games I'm interested in. I don't know why the hell they're treating their fans so horribly, it makes no sense to, in the middle of a system's life, tell us nothing of what's coming beyond the month we're in.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 02 March 2020

CaptainExplosion said:

Well, Mario Kart Tour finally gets multiplayer, but that won't save it from being the dumpster fire it is. I wish Nintendo forgot about making Mario Kart Tour and instead made a new expansion for Mario Kart 8 DX.

I'm genuinely curious who in the world plays these mobile games. they're not good, like ever. But they are some of Nintendo's most profitable games...I don't get it. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Guess a direct ain't happening this week like I'd been hoping. I think my fear has come to pass, only an Animal Crossing direct before the end of March. That's not a good sign, drought city looks like the destination. After the Switch's 1st year they've dropped the ball on having a consistent release schedule. I'd also argue the quality hasn't been as good since that first year either even if it's two biggest games were ports. It feels like now that they know the Switch is a hit, they're not gonna try as hard anymore. Yes yes, a direct could drop at anytime that announces Mario Kart 9, Splatoon 3, Pikmin 4, Thousand Year Door sequel, a good Pokemon game, and a ham sandwich, but until it happens, it hasn't happened.

CaptainExplosion said:
Can we please talk about something less depressing for this thread? Like who the cutest Animal Crossing character is? I say it's Isabelle. :)

No.

CaptainExplosion said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

No.

Then you've left me with no alternatives. *sticks a shotgun in Lonely_Dolphin's blowhole and fires* If we're all gonna be needlessly negative, then here I fucking go!! It's been five years since Iwata's death!! Peach still hasn't put out for Mario!! Mr. Resetting won't shut the fuck up!! Star Fox Assault was the last good Star Fox game!! Byleth got into Smash in favor of a better character!! Fuck fuck fuck!! *fires rockets everywhere*

So what do you want, people to kiss Nintendo's ass all day every day even when they do things they don't like? Just as you're free to lavish them with praise, so to are people are free to voice their complaints and criticisms.