By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
flashfire926 said:
Honestly I've gotten sick of Nintendo focusing so much on Smash. Thank god it has finally released, so we can move on to better things.

With Fire Emblem and Yoshi delayed, what else were they supposed to focus on? Pokemon Let's Strip the Series down? Mario 4 boards Party? They still announced other things, we got Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion confirmed, so I'd say they made the best they could out of the situation.

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Guys:

Snake. Cloud. Ryu Circa 2015. Joker. 

Nintendo is now the only chance at salvaging the dream that is PlayStation All Stars 2, Smash Brothers Ultimate is the closest we'll ever get to it. 

With that being said, I think the next DLC character will be a PlayStation rep. My best guess would be: 

Nissan, from Gran Horizon Motorsport. One of the most popular PlayStation mascots, it's the protagonist of Sony's "Pokemon", if you will. 

You should make a thread about this. 

So, recently I went down once again into the deeps of the Xenoblade franchise with Torna first, and then Chronicles 2.
Although I haven´t finish 2, both games have been amazing from start to finish. Rex, Pyra, Addam, Mythra. All of them an enjoyable cast.
Torna has a very sad ending, and playing 2 after that has made understand many references during 2's cutscenes, mostly on those memories that sometimes plays during special events.

So far, I consider these two games as one and are the best of the Switch, only behind BotW.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

PAOerfulone said:
So has anyone been able to clear Classic Mode on 9.9 difficulty?
The closest I have gotten so far is 9.8 with Cloud.

Yes, I did with Ice Climbers. Nothing different happens. You just unlock the Milestone for this. That's it 

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Nintendo have reversed there standings there back to there best. Good on Nintendo. Best when it comes to 1st party titles.

Around the Network

So, i've played about 20+ hours of Ultimate apparently. I've had alot of fun with classic mode, personally I still prefer Melee's but Ultimate's is better if im to be honest, I never thought they'd make a classic mode that was better than Melee's but they somehow pulled it off.

The online is pretty bad though. I sometimes get put into free-for-alls even when i've selected 1 v 1. Majority of the matches have had lag as well and some have been close to unplayable.

As for how it plays, honestly i'm not going to go into detail but I do have quite a few gripes, i'll keep it brief. it's an improvement over Smash 4 but still nowhere close to Melee. Like Smash 4, the game feels a little jank and sometimes I feel I don't have as much control as I want. The dash dancing is pretty bad, I can't really space things well and this is usually when I feel I have no control over where my character will end up, I still do it because it's still fun and somewhat usable but I think they should give more freedom.

The balloon knockback is just as bad I thought it would be and maybe even worse, it's somewhat bearable in 1v1 but anymore then that it gets confusing. When 2 or more players get sent flying they fly off so fast that your left wondering which one was you or if you were even sent flying in the first place. In some of the more chaotic fights their are times where I have legit no clue what is going on. It's infuriating tbh.

Overall though, it's pretty good and fun, at least for now. I might play this along with Melee, depends on if the game remains fun over time and not slowly get on my nerves the more I play it like Brawl and Smash 4 did.

Does anyone know how I change the menu music songs in My Music?

Does Smash Ultimate not have the feature of being able to set the music as ratios of possibility like 4 does? iirc in Smash 4 you could change the settings of the stage's music so that you could have certain songs be more likely than others, but now it seems like you just have to pick the songs out each time.

Edit: Never mind 

Were you referring to the arena mode?

Also they hid my music pretty darn well, took me a bit to notice it.

PAOerfulone said:
So has anyone been able to clear Classic Mode on 9.9 difficulty?
The closest I have gotten so far is 9.8 with Cloud.

M first 9.9 was with Wii Fit Trainer of all characters. I've also done it with Zelda and Lucas.

Shaqazooloo0 said:

Does anyone know how I change the menu music songs in My Music?

Does Smash Ultimate not have the feature of being able to set the music as ratios of possibility like 4 does? iirc in Smash 4 you could change the settings of the stage's music so that you could have certain songs be more likely than others, but now it seems like you just have to pick the songs out each time.

Edit: Never mind 

Were you referring to the arena mode?

Also they hid my music pretty darn well, took me a bit to notice it.

Hm, I don't think so, think I was just talking about music. 

https://www.gamnesia.com/news/pro-controller-vs-gamecube-latency-test-for-smash?fbclid=IwAR0uEkNUSXI5DVKcpLW5nz0KiAmD0O6VsLBpP5GNKpf1iLC7vQca8MdpXj8

I just unlocked Bayonetta for Smash Ultimate. Words can't describe how happy I am right now.

I never purchased the Smash 4 DLC so this is a complete treat for me. And her move set is so similar to the games! Plus her alternate costumes are just great.