The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth +
Valkyria Chronicles
10 Mega Man 11
Overcooked!
Overcooked!

Around the Network
melbye said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Right? I completely forget im not playing a Star Fox game at times and then I sit and here think, how the hell did Ubisoft make a better Star Fox game than Nintendo? xD

Would be interesting to see this development-team make an actual Star Fox-game

After Starlink, I say Nintendo would be smart to green light Uibsoft for a Star Fox game. They obviously know what they're doing with the IP

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Aerial moves that spike in Ultimate can no longer be teched if you're on the ground it seems, what this means for Smash players is that these moves have now been given good combo viability when they hit as the reduced landing recovery in Ultimate allows better follow ups so in in other words you can now do true combos off them if you land a hit on a grounded
opponent no matter what.

For those who don't know teching in Smash is a defensive mechanic that negates most recovery animations when you hit any platform after you're hit by a move.

Does anyone here have Dragon Ball Fighter Z on Switch? I'm curious about something.

Someone on twitter made a tour through different servers to see how many people had connected in each one and this was quite bad, I would like to know if someone has the game and could tell me if definitely the online in Fighter Z is dead in Switch or on the contrary, has no problems found matches against other players.

Here the example: 

And here another: 

Last edited by alejollorente10 - on 23 October 2018

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

alejollorente10 said:

Does anyone here have Dragon Ball Fighter Z on Switch? I'm curious about something.

Someone on twitter made a tour through different servers to see how many people had connected in each one and this was quite bad, I would like to know if someone has the game and could tell me if definitely the online in Fighter Z is dead in Switch or on the contrary, has no problems found matches against other players.

Here the example: 

That honestly wouldn't surprise me the game was given a stealth release, we've had games come out months after other versions and do fine but the dynamic with fighting games tends to be strike while the iron is hot.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Raven said:

Nintendo Switch eShop Best-Sellers as of 10/22/18

# North America Europe Japan
1 Super Mario Party
Super Mario Party
Super Mario Party
2 Dark Souls Remastered (NEW) Dark Souls Remastered (NEW) Minecraft
3 Overcooked! 2
Minecraft Dark Souls Remastered (NEW)
4 StarLink: Battle for Atlas (NEW)
Undertale Overcooked! 2
5 Undertale Overcooked! 2 Undertale
6 Okami HD
Bulb Boy
The Escapists 2
7 Minecraft
Stardew Valley Dungeon Village (NEW)
8 The World Ends With You (NEW)
Mark of the Ninja Remastered
Human Fall Flat
9 Hollow Knight
The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth +
Valkyria Chronicles
10 Mega Man 11
Overcooked!
Overcooked!

Well well, if that ain't SMP dominating outrageously the charts !

Also, it seems that Starlink only decent track was in NA after it's first week. Let's see if it can at last until the end of this month.

Damn, silly Europeans for ignoring Starlink

Ubisoft deserves to be crushed on Starlink sales in Europe for their pricing idiocy.

May have a few issues but it still has become as one of my favourites in the genre along with the likes of Super Metroid, Fusion and SOTN. Still the Hornet DLC to come with the 3 prior packs being good, hope Dead Cells is just as good.

https://nintendosoup.com/sega-dreamcast-titles-on-nintendo-switch-one-step-closer-to-reality/?fbclid=IwAR2udFulPyyqPxKEagtl4iBbwqC_-r2ec-_kmmJNQPXNAgxq0cF8OrTQ3nY

melbye said:
Mar1217 said:

Well well, if that ain't SMP dominating outrageously the charts !

Also, it seems that Starlink only decent track was in NA after it's first week. Let's see if it can at last until the end of this month.

Damn, silly Europeans for ignoring Starlink

I went to the store wanting to buy it, but I couldn't find it :( So I got Dark Souls instead. 

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3