By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hello, i like Nintendo a lot :D

Around the Network
Shaqazooloo0 said:
Marth said:

Seems like it.

Did yours have that problem from the start or did it appear later? Mine was fine for over a year but then suddenly didnt get recognized in handheld mode anymore only via WiFi. That problem fixed itself but since then my right control stick has a tendency to go right by itself. Its only the right joy con that has issues for me though. Left one is fine.

I don't blame Nintendo for that though, as my Switch travels a lot with me every week and I dont use a case for transport.

I've had it since launch but the issues only started a month ago. For me it'll occasionally go up when I'm not touching it. It's messed me up in Splatoon a few times. Also, yeah, it only happens with the right Joy-Con for me as well, left one seems fine.

I've had it since a month after launch, and about a month ago, the left one would go up when I wasn't touching it. Really messes me up in dialogue selection, and screwed me when sneaking in Skyrim. The right one has started to go too now, but not as bad, and now in all my games if I'm not careful I find the camera pointed at the ground. I think the analog sticks are just really cheap or something.

Warframe is on the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCXYD9iN3Rw&feature=youtu.be

Mar1217 said:
Wyrdness said:
Warframe is on the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCXYD9iN3Rw&feature=youtu.be

I've just seen it on Twitter and OMG, Panic Button is at it again with another port of a big franchise on the Switch.

But, man nobody would've expect Warframe of all things.

Though, it's nice we got the superior Destiny on Switch now :P

I'm starting t think that's seriously Panic Button's number one goal:  port the least expected significant game :P

Nintendo Switch eShop Best Sellers for 7/8/2018

# North America Europe Japan
1 Minecraft
Minecraft Minecraft
2 Hollow Knight
Hollow Knight Mario Tennis Aces
3 Mario Tennis Aces
Crash N.Sane Trilogy FIFA18
4 Crash N.Sane Trilogy
Mario Tennis Aces Hollow Knight
5 Lumines Remastered
FIFA18 Overcooked! Special Edition
6 Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Lumines Remastered Human Fall Flat
7 Stardew Valley
Stardew Valley Octopath Traveler
8 Arcade Archives Vs. Super Mario Bros.
Astro Bears
Splatoon 2
9 Overcooked! Special Edition
Football Manager Touch 2018
Stardew Valley
10 Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Pocket Rumble
ICEY

Around the Network

Mario & Luigi Developer AlphaDream Recruiting Graphic Designers For Switch And Smartphone Projects

"AlphaDream - best known for its work on the Mario & Luigi game series over the years - appears to have recently updated its official website. In the recruitment section, there are job applications referencing the Nintendo Switch, along with game development for smartphones and also the PlayStation 4. The developer looks to be seeking 2D and 3D graphic designers to work on future projects.

During a Nintendo Direct earlier this year, it was revealed a 3DS port of AlphaDream's Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story would be released in 2019 - featuring updated graphics and adding a new game called Bowser Jr’s Journey."

Read more at NintendoLife.com

Shaqazooloo0 said:
So other people are having the Joy-Con issue too huh? good to know. I was just gonna buy a new pair or just keep using my Pro Controller.

Mine was because my little brother dropped it on the ground. Not durable at all compared to the Wii Remote (probably because the joystick on the joycon in my case) 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

As much as I love the Switch, I've been saying that it's basically the NES of the modern era. You can tell a lot of thought went into its making but some bits and pieces of the design of the system and the Joy-Cons are very flimsy.

The sad part about the Joy-Cons is that the entire clicking mechanism to secure them into the rail relies on a tiny little plastic tab connected to the button on the back. If that should so much as chip slightly, your controllers are no longer fully secure and will pop off with minor force. Very irritating.

EDIT: Yay 3000 posts

Last edited by Raven - on 08 July 2018

I loved Mario & Luigi: SuperStar Saga but I’d be okay with the franchise dying if it meant we got a proper Paper Mario again.

Gematsu has published this week's Famitsu ratings, which includes Switch games like the upcoming Octopath Traveler:

• Floor Kids (Switch) – 7/7/8/7 [29/40]
  • Hollow Knight (Switch) – 8/9/8/9 [34/40]
  • Just Shapes & Beats (Switch) – 9/7/8/7 [31/40]
  • Mary Skelter 2 (PS4) – 9/8/8/8 [33/40]
  • Octopath Traveler (Switch) – 9/9/9/9 [36/40]
  • Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure (PS4, Switch) – 7/7/8/8 [30/40]

• Read more at https://gematsu.com/2018/07/famitsu-review-scores-issue-1544#TLfZAereJeXGh0Ak.99