By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
jason1637 said:
Peh said:

Did you tried to calibrate it?

Yeah it kept moving down on it's own anyway.

Did you try throwing the controller onto a hard surface to try to fix it?

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
jason1637 said:

Did you try throwing the controller onto a hard surface to try to fix it?

Is this an actual solution? 

Marth said:
jason1637 said:

Notify Nintendo Support. You have one year of warranty.

My right joy-con started doing the same but to the right side and even multiple recalibrations didnt help.

Yeah I did but they said I'd have to send it in for a few weeks and I bought a Switch because of lack of games to play so I just bought a set of Joycons from Gamestop. Also picked up Splatoon 2.

Btw my friend code is 6445-3713-0514. Add me if you would like to play Mario Kart, Splatoon2 or Fortnite.

So other people are having the Joy-Con issue too huh? good to know. I was just gonna buy a new pair or just keep using my Pro Controller.

Around the Network
Marth said:
Shaqazooloo0 said:
So other people are having the Joy-Con issue too huh? good to know. I was just gonna buy a new pair or just keep using my Pro Controller.

Seems like it.

Did yours have that problem from the start or did it appear later? Mine was fine for over a year but then suddenly didnt get recognized in handheld mode anymore only via WiFi. That problem fixed itself but since then my right control stick has a tendency to go right by itself. Its only the right joy con that has issues for me though. Left one is fine.

I don't blame Nintendo for that though, as my Switch travels a lot with me every week and I dont use a case for transport.

I've had it since launch but the issues only started a month ago. For me it'll occasionally go up when I'm not touching it. It's messed me up in Splatoon a few times. Also, yeah, it only happens with the right Joy-Con for me as well, left one seems fine.

https://nintendoeverything.com/octopath-traveler-dev-says-the-game-was-made-as-a-spiritual-successor-to-final-fantasy-vi-in-terms-of-game-mechanics/

Mar1217 said:
Wyrdness said:
https://nintendoeverything.com/octopath-traveler-dev-says-the-game-was-made-as-a-spiritual-successor-to-final-fantasy-vi-in-terms-of-game-mechanics/

Too obvious to tell. But I would have gone with saying that it's actually a twist to the FF old-school formula with some Bravely Default added elements.

Edit : Wait, if they're saying that BD was a spiritual sucessor of FFV and Octopath is FFVI's successor .... does this mean will a spiritual sucessor to FFVII,lol ?

I'm pretty sure Bravely Default was a spiritual successor to Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light, not Final Fantasy V.

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2018/jul/06/skullgirls-encore-reportedly-coming-nintendo-switch/

LABO now works with Mario Kart, clever implementation of it.