By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Did anyone else try the Sushi Striker demo? I thought it was a neat little game, the anime cutscenes in particular are nice.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
4 hours straight of Mario Tennis, send help
I started off really strong but seeing as its 4am here now I think being tired slowly got to me and then i just fell into a cycle of im playing bad so im getting angry > im angry so im playing poorly
Ended up winning 2 tournaments and had 4k points which is alright but I saw a few peeps at like 6k+ already
Hoping by the time I wake up tomorrow people arent just leagues ahead of me
Ha, you know there's gonna be crazy people who don't eat or sleep. Unless you're really trying to get a top score (I did hear there's actually prizes), I wouldn't worry about your points, just have fun with it!

I'm loving aces right now! Gonna Pre-load it asap!

Switch eShop Best-Sellers as of 6/3/2018:

# North America Europe Japan
1 Wizard of Legend
FIFA 18
Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition
2 Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
Stardew Valley Wizard of Legend
3 Mega Man Legacy Collection 2
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
4 Mega Man Legacy Collection 1
Wizard of Legend Icey
5 Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition
60 Seconds!
Human Fall Flat
6 Stardew Valley
Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition Ikagura
7 Astro Bears Party
Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 Overcooked! Special Edition
8 Arcade Archives: VS Super Mario Bros. Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition Stardew Valley
9 Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Splatoon 2
10 Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Ikagura Mega Man Legacy Collection 2

Oh crap, forgot about the Mario Tennis Demo, I should really download that ASAP and try it out

Around the Network
Jranation said:
Green098 said:

Pokemon Quest has been downloaded over a million times so far.

Source

If we see an increase in the Japanese chart, then we know which game did it xD But that is quite impressive for only Switch. 

curl-6 said:

Ugh, I get the horrible feeling this E3 will be a boring portfest.

The games I actually care about, Bayonetta 3 and Metroid Prime 4, almost certainly aren't coming til late next year, and so probably won't be shown.

I really hope they have some awesome new game reveals, but knowing Nintendo it could just as well be some shit nobody asked for.

With a little luck I'll be completely wrong and look back on this post and laugh at my pessimism. Prove me wrong, Nintendo. Please.

The 20million statement is what keeping my hopes that this e3 will be great. 

I love how jaded we are as gamers.   Smash and the two Pokemon games are going to sell a large percentage of that 20 million goal by themselves.  But since they've been announced already, we just ignore them and demand the next big thing be announced.

DreadPirateRoberts said:
Jranation said:

If we see an increase in the Japanese chart, then we know which game did it xD But that is quite impressive for only Switch. 

The 20million statement is what keeping my hopes that this e3 will be great. 

I love how jaded we are as gamers.   Smash and the two Pokemon games are going to sell a large percentage of that 20 million goal by themselves.  But since they've been announced already, we just ignore them and demand the next big thing be announced.

Well Lets Go is not your mainline Pokemon game (XY, SM), it is also not your typical remakes (ORAS, HGSL) because of the Go feature. It does fit in more with the spin off titles but the most the havel sold was around 5mil. 

So there is still some uncertainty how well Lets Go will do. But most certainly beat all the other spin offs >5mil. So imo the Switch needs a bit more between now and end of March to reach that number.

Of course there could be some surprise hit like Yokai Watch 4 in Japan. It could reignite the series again. And Fortnite Handheld version may also be popular. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Looks like NBA 2K19 is coming to Switch

https://gonintendo.com/stories/310480-nba-2k19-in-store-display-confirms-switch-version

Is it safe to play through South Park now?

Ulternia said:
Is it safe to play through South Park now?

They patched it so I assume, yes.