By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It's that time of year again.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
YOSHI'S FLIPPING ISLAND

It means those documents are real, because that title is too silly to be fake.

Closing E3 with Star Fox and not Smash? Fake.

Those Pokemon names sound awful.

In all my years following E3 (since 2009) I have never seen one of these leaked running sheets turn out to be real. They are always fake, and always obviously so.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

In all my years following E3 (since 2009) I have never seen one of these leaked running sheets turn out to be real. They are always fake, and always obviously so.

And yet, people never learn.

Wyrdness said:
It's that time of year again.

I just don't believe this. Retro working on Star Fox since 2014 when SF0 released (and flopped) in 2016? Platinum working on F-Zero when they've had Shin'en ready to make one for years? Also Platinum is showing that and not Bayonetta 3? I also don't see Yoshio Sakamoto getting involved with Metroid again after Other M. I bet this is fake. 

Pokemon likely coming this year probably means no Animal Crossing sadly, but I think it also makes it more likely we could atleast see it at E3. I think they'd want us to know more 2019 games we can look forward to than just Metroid.

People have too much time to do that effort.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

There is no New Mario Bros for switch on that list, hence I call it a fake.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3