- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

I got my ass handed to me in the splatfest, has the results come out yet?

Chicken won. I'm not surprised. I pretty much kept getting my asshole ripped to shreds in every match I was in... same with a couple other team egg members I saw.

Chicken FTW!

So I had assumed Pokemon and Metroid were a given to be at E3 this year, but with Fire Emblem not having been revealed yet and Smash likely being a new game thus the huge focus, I'm no longer so sure. To have all those game reveals plus Bayonetta 3 and maybe SMTV, on top of whatever brand new announcements they could have (Animal Crossing, Mario Maker, Pikmin 4). Just seems like too much awesomeness at once. Now I'm thinking that while they might still be there, it'll just be with a teaser trailer giving a launch window.

This week's best-sellers on the Nintendo Switch eShop:

# North America Europe Japan
1 Arcade Archives: VS Super Mario Bros.
Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition
2 Stardew Valley
Stardew Valley Golf Story
3 Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Arcade Archives: VS Super Mario Bros. Dragon Quest Builders
4 Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition
Rocket League Detention
5 Rocket League
Celeste Stardew Valley
6 Celeste NBA Playgrounds Enhanced Edition
Overcooked! Special Edition
7 Overcooked! Special Edition
Bayonetta
Splatoon 2
8 Super Mario Odyssey
Sonic Mania
Kirby Star Allies
9 Kirby Star Allies
Bridge Constructor Portal Human Fall Flat
10 Bayonetta
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Bayonetta
Last edited by Raven - on 11 March 2018

Around the Network
Lonely_Dolphin said:
Chicken FTW!

So I had assumed Pokemon and Metroid were a given to be at E3 this year, but with Fire Emblem not having been revealed yet and Smash likely being a new game thus the huge focus, I'm no longer so sure. To have all those game reveals plus Bayonetta 3 and maybe SMTV, on top of whatever brand new announcements they could have (Animal Crossing, Mario Maker, Pikmin 4). Just seems like too much awesomeness at once. Now I'm thinking that while they might still be there, it'll just be with a teaser trailer giving a launch window.

Oh jeez... I hadn't thought about that... Nintendo's E3 could potentially have several megatons...

Shaqazooloo0 said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:
Chicken FTW!

Oh jeez... I hadn't thought about that... Nintendo's E3 could potentially have several megatons...

Well only if you consider Fire Emblem, Metroid, Bayonetta and the like as megatons. :L

Lonely_Dolphin said:
Shaqazooloo0 said:

Well only if you consider Fire Emblem, Metroid, Bayonetta and the like as megatons. :L

I think Metroid and Fire Emblem could be.  Bayonetta is much more niche though.  

https://nintendoeverything.com/new-switch-update-out-now-version-5-0-0-facebook-twitter-friend-suggestions-arms-and-kirby-avatars-more/

Still waiting for themes and a proper activity log to come to the Switch D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]