By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Pretty nothing update, I guess our only hope to get the most basic of features will be when the paid online rears it's ugly head.

Nuvendil said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

Well only if you consider Fire Emblem, Metroid, Bayonetta and the like as megatons. :L

I think Metroid and Fire Emblem could be.  Bayonetta is much more niche though.  

I guess it depends on what your definition of megaton is. For me that would be 10+ million sellers, so I don't see those games as such.

Around the Network

Did they fix the activity log function with this update?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Alkibiádēs said:
Shaqazooloo0 said:
I'm currently playing this awesome indie game Dandara and now it's gotten me into a metroidvania kind of mood. Does anyone have any good recommendations on Switch other than Axiom Verge please?

Steamworld Dig 2.

Maybe Azure Striker Gunvolt 1+2?

Soo my kids had the switch n the kickstand apparantly came off and we cannot find it. Does nintendo offer replacements? or any thirdparty replacement kickstands?

cycycychris said:
Baddman said:
Soo my kids had the switch n the kickstand apparantly came off and we cannot find it. Does nintendo offer replacements? or any thirdparty replacement kickstands?

https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod880052

I gotta be honest, I literally google NIntendo Switch Kickstand replacement....... google is your friend :P

I actually just found that also...and  they don't appear to ship to where i live it keeps saying invalid city.state.zip combination

Around the Network

Do you think 2018 Line up is pretty boring so far ?

cycycychris said:
Baddman said:

I actually just found that also...and  they don't appear to ship to where i live it keeps saying invalid city.state.zip combination

I had a feeling they'd not ship to the Virgin Islands, you could check out the that Nyko stand too. Maybe Amazon or there Nyko official site will ship to the Virgin Islands.

https://nyko.com/products/kick-stand-for-nintendo-switch

im actually quite baffled nintendo doesnt have this available on amazon especially as they dont ship here from the online store

Mar1217 said:
Baddman said:

Wait, you live in the Virgin Islands (US) ?

Pretty unusual ^^

Yeap   main reason i havent been able to play splatoon 2 online since september

Baddman said:

That kickstand is lame anyway, I'd just get phone/tablet stand and use that.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Do you think 2018 Line up is pretty boring so far ?

It'll get a lot more exciting for me in 3 days! <(^_^<)

Lonely_Dolphin said:
Baddman said:

That kickstand is lame anyway, I'd just get phone/tablet stand and use that.

yeh but Im more concerned with the microsd card being exposed when in handheld mode