By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Shaqazooloo0 said:
Damn! The ending cutscene for chapter 1 in XB2 was hype af! I need more!

You havent even scratched the surface, believe me.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Eh, don't care about this topic, so I'll be going Chicken just for the white ink.

Shaqazooloo0 said:
Damn! The ending cutscene for chapter 1 in XB2 was hype af! I need more!

Cool as that part is, you ain't seen nothin' yet. ;)

Nintendo confirms that the Switch play time display issue will be fixed with an update, data not lost

"Nintendo of America commented on the issue yesterday, indicating that the situation is being investigated and more news is coming soon. Nintendo’s Japanese support site now has further news about what has occurred.

Nintendo confirms that an upcoming firmware update will address the play time issue. Additionally, data hasn’t been lost. The issue is related to how the information is being shown and has not impacted play records or saved data. When the update arrives, the time you’ve played should display properly once again.

Further backing this up, we actually have evidence that this is a temporary bug that eventually goes away. Some folks (primarily the media) who had access to the Switch and Zelda prior to last year’s March 3 launch are now saying that their hours count has been restored." (Source)

Iron Galaxy Studios CEO wants to port Monster Hunter World to Switch

Last edited by Raven - on 04 March 2018

Also, because I was insanely busy yesterday and couldn't post it:

Happy 1st Birthday Nintendo Switch!

Last edited by Raven - on 04 March 2018

Around the Network

Is it true that your internet connection on the Switch is better on docked than handheld?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

RavenXtra said:

Nintendo confirms that the Switch play time display issue will be fixed with an update, data not lost

"Nintendo of America commented on the issue yesterday, indicating that the situation is being investigated and more news is coming soon. Nintendo’s Japanese support site now has further news about what has occurred.

Nintendo confirms that an upcoming firmware update will address the play time issue. Additionally, data hasn’t been lost. The issue is related to how the information is being shown and has not impacted play records or saved data. When the update arrives, the time you’ve played should display properly once again.

Further backing this up, we actually have evidence that this is a temporary bug that eventually goes away. Some folks (primarily the media) who had access to the Switch and Zelda prior to last year’s March 3 launch are now saying that their hours count has been restored." (Source)

Iron Galaxy Studios CEO wants to port Monster Hunter World to Switch

Good to get confirmation on the playtime.

Also, good to have a professional back me up on my repeated statements that World could be brought to Switch :P

I'll probably be going with with Chicken as well, maybe we could team up in the Splatfest

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Mar1217 said:
mZuzek said:

I'm confused when you say MK referring to Mario Kart, because your avatar is MK.

Vote MK to be in the next MK !!

Mortal Kombat!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Shaqazooloo0 said:
Damn, I forgot about the Gold Coin change happening this month, probably should've waited longer before downloading Xenoblade chronicles 2. Oh well, kind a couldn't wait any longer anyway. I'm really interested in getting to see more of the characters and hopefully the combats ok. I've never really played this type of RPG.

How long does the game take to complete?

50-65 hours, but if you’re not used to these sorts of RPGs,potentially 90-120 hours. Of course, there’s New Game + which unlocks more stuff, so you could be playing a long time.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.