By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who still games on their PS3, 360 or Wii?

Are you still using last gen consoles?

Nope I've moved on to PS4, X1 or Switch. 105 25.80%

I still use my ps3 often. 164 40.29%

I still use my 360 often. 20 4.91%

I still use my Wii often. 40 9.83%

I still use all last gen often. 46 11.30%

See results. 32 7.86%

Total:407

Yes, I still buy games for those consoles, especially since they're getting pretty cheap now. I would play on my PS3 very frequently too if it was in my game room.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:

Funny you should ask. I'm right now reconnecting my PS3 because I got an urge to play Sly 2 again haha.
If Sony could do the same with Sly as they are doing with Jak and release the games on PS4 as PS2 Classics, that would be nice. But I don't use it often.

Well I thought they were going to reboot Sly like they did with Ratchet. But I think after the Ratchet movie bombed they cancelled the Sly movie and possible game with it. 

think-man said:
Teeqoz said:

Funny you should ask. I'm right now reconnecting my PS3 because I got an urge to play Sly 2 again haha.
If Sony could do the same with Sly as they are doing with Jak and release the games on PS4 as PS2 Classics, that would be nice. But I don't use it often.

Well I thought they were going to reboot Sly like they did with Ratchet. But I think after the Ratchet movie bombed they cancelled the Sly movie and possible game with it. 

Even if we don't get a new game they can at least give us the original games as PS2 Classics though..

I still play on my PS3 from time to time. 360, too. Can't beat online Peggle. The first one is the best one!

Teeqoz said:
think-man said:

Even if we don't get a new game they can at least give us the original games as PS2 Classics though..

Yeah I'd like that. Or a new collection with the 4th title :P the last Sly game was awesome. 

Around the Network

I keep all my systems and I live pretty close to a retro game store so my Wii and ps3 get about as much use as my ps4 and switch and the same is also true for consoles much older than last gen. I've bought 3 ps3 games and a Wii game this week alone

collint0101 said:
I keep all my systems and I live pretty close to a retro game store so my Wii and ps3 get about as much use as my ps4 and switch and the same is also true for consoles much older than last gen. I've bought 3 ps3 games and a Wii game this week alone

Nice, which games did you buy? 

think-man said:
Teeqoz said:

Yeah I'd like that. Or a new collection with the 4th title :P the last Sly game was awesome. 

Yeah, but porting a PS3 game would take a lot more effort than just emulating the PS2 games.

BraLoD said:
Yes, and I'll be jumping from my PS4 to my PS3 regularly in the following years as well.

Yeah I saw you on the ps3 last time I fired it up. 

I still have my 360 & PS3, but I only game on PS4 and occasionally on my friends XBO. Any previous gen games I play are either via PSVITA, PS Now, PS2 on PS4, or via XBO BC. When I get a Switch I will stick to whatever classics they put out on it.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL