By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Famicom Mini - Titles List in Japan (Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem, more).

they get super street fighter and EU get hyper street fighter :( harsh.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Wow, I'm really surprised there aren't any Dragon Quest titles in the bunch seeing as there were 5 games released on the SNES. Especially since DQ is more popular than FF over there. Then again, there weren't any of the NES games on the Famicom Classic either. But man, what's the reason behind this.

Ljink96 said:
Wow, I'm really surprised there aren't any Dragon Quest titles in the bunch seeing as there were 5 games released on the SNES. Especially since DQ is more popular than FF over there. Then again, there weren't any of the NES games on the Famicom Classic either. But man, what's the reason behind this.

Dragon Quest Anthology confirmed?!

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Jumpin said:
Those games don't have localized versions, thus their absence. The lack of Genealogy of the Holy War makes me wonder if that's the next Fire Emblem remake. I played it way back in the 90s, and it was the game that made Fire Emblem one of my all time favourite franchises.

Mystery of the Emblem had a Japan-only DS remake in 2010, too. I'm really hoping for a Genealogy of the Holy War remake, I've never played it but loved Shadows of Valentia and heard a lot of good things about Holy War.

I think it's a bit of a shame Mystical Ninja didn't make it onto the SNES Mini outside of Japan, but there are many great games that could have gone on the system. SNES has a superb software library. Jealous of that box, though.

Ljink96 said:

Enix seems to be very shy about rereleasing their classic games. They didn't put any DQ games on Virtual Console either, but opted to instead release remakes. While they did release the original Dragon Quests in a collection back at the end of the Wii lifespan, they made sure that they also came with remakes of them as well. So it's possible they don't want to sell outdated versions of the games; and Dragon Quest remakes (at least 1-6) are some of the best thought out remakes of any games ever; they manage to capture the original feel of the games at the same time as improving features. It's not like the FF remakes which drastically changed stuff, replacing a lot of that original feeling with different stuff.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Nobody knows about Human's soccer game in japan.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Nobody knows about Human's soccer game in japan.

Is it a really fun game? I've never heard of it before.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Player2 said:

Why does Japan get Super Street Fighter II while we are stuck with Street Fighter II Turbo?

Oh man, THANK YOU.

I know Turbo is the more iconic game, but SSFII has more characters, mode modes, new moves, etc. It's a little slower but it's such a better package.

So it's about the same, which is pretty good. After playing FE 12, there is no need for me to play the original FE games

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

No Dragon Quest titles, I'm surprise.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke