Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Famicom Mini - Titles List in Japan (Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem, more).

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Nobody knows about Human's soccer game in japan.

Is it a really fun game? I've never heard of it before.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Player2 said:

Why does Japan get Super Street Fighter II while we are stuck with Street Fighter II Turbo?

Oh man, THANK YOU.

I know Turbo is the more iconic game, but SSFII has more characters, mode modes, new moves, etc. It's a little slower but it's such a better package.

So it's about the same, which is pretty good. After playing FE 12, there is no need for me to play the original FE games

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

No Dragon Quest titles, I'm surprise.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

So, it has the exact same number of titles, so I'm wondering which games were removed. Super Castlevania IV is one of them!

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Player2 said:

Why does Japan get Super Street Fighter II while we are stuck with Street Fighter II Turbo?

Oh man, THANK YOU.

I know Turbo is the more iconic game, but SSFII has more characters, mode modes, new moves, etc. It's a little slower but it's such a better package.

It would be nice to have both.

Super Street Fighter 2 has better modes and a better roster
Street Fighter 2 Turbo is easily the strongest gameplaywise, on SNES - as its faster, doesn't have the glitches, bugs, and weird audio and buggy moves that other versions have.

So if you are looking for more casual play, there's SSF2, and if you are looking for competetive play, then go with Turbo.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.