By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation V4 - Detroit: Become Human is out! | E3 on the way! | God of War at 5 million

E3 Hype levels?

HYPE!!!! 4 25.00%

Pretty Excited 9 56.25%

Only a bit interested 3 18.75%

Not interested at all 0 0%

What is E3? 0 0%

Total:16

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV was announced for PS4, with some screenshots to go along with the announcement:

Last edited by VGPolyglot - on 20 December 2017

Around the Network

The PS4-exclusive Shining Resonance Refrain got a whole bunch of new screenshots and concept art. It is coming March 2018 in Japan; a Western release has not been confirmed.

Catherine: Full Body also got some new pics from Famitsu:

OK, since I got no responses, I guess I'm just going to go along with the Points League and hope that it drives discussion.

i would like to play Catherine with just the story elements and no block moving puzzle bullshit. Completely ruined it for me, i gave up well before the end. Probably before half way through the game in fact

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:

The PS4-exclusive Shining Resonance Refrain got a whole bunch of new screenshots and concept art. It is coming March 2018 in Japan; a Western release has not been confirmed.

There are so many photos.

celador said:
i would like to play Catherine with just the story elements and no block moving puzzle bullshit. Completely ruined it for me, i gave up well before the end. Probably before half way through the game in fact

They said that they are adding more difficulties in this version, so I assume something like that will be available.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Yep, it was also a pain figuring out how to post the photos here and have them centred without having to put them here one-by-one.

VGPolyglot said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Yep, it was also a pain figuring out how to post the photos here and have them centred without having to put them here one-by-one.

😅

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
VGPolyglot said:

😅

So, are you planning on getting any of these games?