By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Overwatch vs Splatoon

Which one is better

Overwatch 123 32.89%

Splatoon 215 57.49%

both suck 36 9.63%

Total:374
gooch_destroyer said:
Oh, would you look at the poll, what a supraise.

It's so beautiful.

Around the Network

Overwatch 100%

Kyuu said:
jason1637 said:

Reported. Someone who considers Other M the best Metroid has no right to use this gif.

He probably eats ketchup on steak.  How is he not perma'd?

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Splatoon every day of the week.

Splatoon.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

Splatoon is a fun game, but only on this Nintendo leaning site would Splatoon be considered a better game. Overwatch by the majority of people would be considered the better game and it makes sense. It's a more complex game made by people who have been making competitive games for decades.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

I like them both...equally!

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Splatoon. I've put over 400 hours into that game.

Overwatch feels so sluggish and boring. It takes FOREVER to get from the spawn point back to wherever the action is. And every map seems like one long corridor so it makes it take even longer. I wanna be where the action is, fighting and shooting, not spending 30 seconds running every time I die. In Splatoon you can jump to your teammates if you want, OR, in Turf War, you can always ink stuff along the way to wherever you're going, so it always feels like you're being productive.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

I haven't played overwatch, so Splatoon wins by default. I've got to say though, Overwatch by all accounts is fun to play, but it bores me to tears to watch it.
Unlike Splatoon it's really not a good game for spectators.

Titanfall 2!

But between those in the OP: Overwatch

Game is just so gorgeous(Blizzard out-Nintendoed Nintendo) and is also fun to play with so many unique characters and abilities.