By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CoD MW Remastered standalone launches for PS4 on June 27, X1 and PC on June 29

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare no longer a requirement.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, which was originally only included with the Legacy Edition or higher of 2016’s Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, will launch physically and digitally for PlayStation 4 on June 27 for $39.99, followed by Xbox One and PC on June 29, Activision announced.

The standalone release does not include the “Variety Map Pack” add-on.

Here’s an overview of the game, via Activision:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered features fully improved texture resolution and detail, revamped animation, remastered audio, and much more. Fans will relive the full, iconic story campaign as they’re transported around the globe with Capt. Price, Gaz and Soap across all the missions from the original game, including “All Ghillied Up,” “Charlie Don’t Surf,” and “Crew Expendable.” Players will also experience the online multiplayer mode that redefined Call of Duty by introducing killstreaks, XP, Prestige and more, and battle head-to-head in the fan-favorite maps from the original multiplayer mode, including classics such as “Crash,” “Backlot” and “Crossfire.”

Watch the announcement trailer below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frcic8ApwJ0&feature=youtu.be

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

$40 for a 10 year old game? AND it doesn't come with DLC so a further $15 if you want all the 10 year old content?

Wow.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Mar1217 said:

Isn't it old news though ?

It was a rumour. It's only been confirmed today.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Surprised it's not a 30 day window. Two just seems silly.

I own this game on PS4 but don't play it. They added fee to play microtransaction BS into the game including loot crates and weapons. They're also charging for the DLC pack we already bought a decade ago, and charging more for it than it cost back then, LOL.

I would recommend it at a lower sale price just for the SP though.

Activision is a POS. This is what people wanted in the first place. If my brother doesn't buy this standalone version I may buy it with Infinite Warfare at a discount.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

I'll get it when it goes on sale! Only cod game a fell for so far!

mM

Pfff. They couldn't even have the DLC be with it. What a joke. I might have gotten it. I've never played a COD game before. It's the first game in the MW line. I wanted to give it a shot. Screw this BS.

F___ COD.

Much better getting the legacy edition for €48 on sale. And this holiday it will likely be going for €30. You get the excellent IW campaign, fun spaceland zombies, cod4 campaign and cod4 online for an excellent price.

I've clocked over 6days so far on cod4 online.

Wth, $40? I've seen the legacy edition drop down to $40 dollars. People really need to stop supporting Activision....