By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - 12th - 18th June 2017

Ka-pi96 said:
Nautilus said:

He means hardware sales.You cant download a Switch, can you?

Nintendo came up with an innovative new solution to their stock problem. Downloadable Switches

Make your own in a single-use 3D Printer! Only 350$!

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Nautilus said:

He means hardware sales.You cant download a Switch, can you?

Well, you wouldn't download a car, would you?

Thats why your assumption about the difference in hardware numbers was wrong.Thats all.Not trying to anger you or anything.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
outlawauron said:

Thats why your assumption about the difference in hardware numbers was wrong.Thats all.Not trying to anger you or anything.

Nautilus said:
outlawauron said:

I'll explain since you're missing the point. I argued earlier in this thread that MC and Famitsu are different trackers and that you can't just explain a difference by throwing up "oh the extra must all be download cards". It doesn't work that way. 

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Nautilus said:

I'll explain since you're missing the point. I argued earlier in this thread that MC and Famitsu are different trackers and that you can't just explain a difference by throwing up "oh the extra must all be download cards". It doesn't work that way. 

Yeah, I missed the joke.Im currently studying and I dont remeber all the conversation of this thread, so the joke went over my head.Sorry!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Hardware numbers are Famitsu adjusting to be more in line with Media Create.

outlawauron said:
Nautilus said:

Oh, I thought it was a reference to this:

Teeqoz said:
outlawauron said:

Oh, I thought it was a reference to this:

The second comment was absolutely a reference to that. Just trying to explain the original comment.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

It looks like the Switch has been swallowing the sales of all the other consoles except the PS4 (talking about Japan of course).

chakkra said:

It looks like the Switch has been swallowing the sales of all the other consoles except the PS4 (talking about Japan of course).

Wii U, PS3, 360, psv were all selling like crap before the Switch released.  Since it released the 3DS and ps4 have continued to impress.  3DS sales slowing lately but they are probably holding off to buy the new cheaper sku releasing soon.  

So Switch actually hasn't charged much at all regarding sales of other platforms.