By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Latest UK Software Charts(WEEK ENDING 17 June 2017)

Gosh... this Below £25 sales are really helping...

I am not sure Nintendo should do the same...

I mean can you imagine the craze?

Good for Arms... number 2 is good... I hope above 10k.

Switch!!!

Around the Network

HZD is the best selling game so far this year in UK, this game is really amazing.

Sam1994 said:
HZD is the best selling game so far this year in UK, this game is really amazing.

Ugh... I really doubt that it's the best selling. 

But I agree it's amazing

bananaking21 said:
Sam1994 said:

Ugh... I really doubt that it's the best selling. 

But I agree it's amazing

sorry,I mean on Amazon.

Very nice Horizon!

Around the Network

I believe people bring Zelda to discussion, just because weeks before the releases, the cheap talk was like "HOLY MOLY HORIZON WILL DESTROY ZELDA, THERE IS NO WAY ZELDA CAN COMPEAT, GAME OF THE YEAR". Then we have a GREAT metascore for Zelda and not so much for HZD, and guess what? Zelda is far aread HZD on sales.

Now, people has to swallow their cheap talk from before the release. I just think...

rodea_sky_soldier said:
I believe people bring Zelda to discussion, just because weeks before the releases, the cheap talk was like "HOLY MOLY HORIZON WILL DESTROY ZELDA, THERE IS NO WAY ZELDA CAN COMPEAT, GAME OF THE YEAR". Then we have a GREAT metascore for Zelda and not so much for HZD, and guess what? Zelda is far aread HZD on sales.

Now, people has to swallow their cheap talk from before the release. I just think...

God, I wish I could unsee this...

89 metascore is "not so great"?

lonerism said:
rodea_sky_soldier said:

97>89

That zelda killer who couldnt get a single 90. oh boy

rodea_sky_soldier said:
lonerism said:

97<89

I'm saying this as a BOTW fan. I think it's one of, if not the best game ever made. But Horizon: Zero Dawn is really amazing and a different beast. But I really enjoy it. Both games have their merits.

rodea_sky_soldier said:
lonerism said:

97<89

Please stop, you are just embarrassing yourself