By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Metriod Prime 4 will come out before FF7R

A few months ago we heard that it wasn't in full production and it's expected to be out within 3 years with Kingdom Hearts 3. I think Kingdom Hearts 3 can be out next year and Final Fantasy in 2020 while metroid in 2019.

Edit- I'm talking about the first episode of FF7R.

Around the Network

The thing is, FFVIIR is being divided until multiple parts! So, I wonder how long it'll be from Part 1 to the last part!!

Half-Life 3 will come out before all of those.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Which parts of FF7R are we talking here?

If Zelda BOTW hadn't happened I would totally agree, but still its a very plausible prediction, I'll jump in the bandwagon, MP4 will be out before we have any sort of playable version (Episode 1 Demo FE) of Final Fantasy 7 remake

Around the Network
Busted said:
If Zelda BOTW hadn't happened I would totally agree, but still its a very plausible prediction, I'll jump in the bandwagon, MP4 will be out before we have any sort of playable version (Episode 1 Demo FE) of Final Fantasy 7 remake

What does BOTW have to do with Prime 4? Unless the Zelda team is developing Metroid? 

Are we talking about the first chapter of FFVIIR or the full thing ? If the latter then it's a no brainer, the only arguable scenario is MP4 vs FFVIIR Ch.1

unfair.

lol, of course. I'm not even sure if I will live long enough to witness the release of FF7 Remake.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

KLAMarine said:
Which parts of FF7R are we talking here?

Episode 1.