By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Metriod Prime 4 will come out before FF7R

Busted said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

What does BOTW have to do with Prime 4? Unless the Zelda team is developing Metroid? 

Just refering to the long wait since it began production until release, I meant something among the lines of ''the same could happen to Metroid''

BOTW was delayed a bit to give the Switch the best ammo for it's launch arsenal, much like Twilight Princess for GCN/Wii. Both times, the decision has worked out in Nintendo's favor big time.

Around the Network

I could see that. Nintendo's issues don't included S.E release lag.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Mexico will win the FIFA World Cup before FF7R comes out.

I don't think they will be too far off from each other, so I'll go with yes, I agree :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

FF7 is a big and complex game that is being remade from playstation 2D to 3D. Those backgrounds were super detailed and varied.

The scale just isn't comparable. FF7 is a vastly bigger project.

Around the Network

I think FF7 Chapter 1 will be late 2018. Though, I do hope for a demo announced a PSX this year. The next year, we will probably get Chapter 2. Then, in 2020, we'll get Chapter 3, the final one, plus a remaster of the whole game on PS5 in glorious 4K.

MP4, on the other hand, is most likely going to be a 2019 release. E3 was basically them announcing they had just started on the game, probably pre-production. They didn't even have a single gameplay clip or CG trailer.

Hell Metroid Prime 5 will come out before FF7R.