By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My copy of Mario Kart is already shipping

That is the idea. Make a thread, rub it on the face of all the american users and post some spoilers (is there any kind of spoilers in Mario Kart?). That will teach them not to get Fire Emblem and Trauma Center earlier.

On a serious note, please tell us your impressions and how the good the game is compared to its predecessors.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

lucky ! damn i gotta start saving for my copy then ....you can rub it in our face but we just be too busy playing brawl :)

...Lucky Europeans...

Lucky Europeans? You wait for 16 days to get MKWii while we, the lucky Europeans, get to wait months for like... every other game! :P

You Australians are so Lucky!

Around the Network
fkusumot said:

That was  joke right????? In the world of gaming, Australians are not lucky............... ever.

ironmanDX said:
fkusumot said:

That was joke right????? In the world of gaming, Australians are not lucky............... ever.

And he's from Austria not Australia.

Post all spoilers, especially how you unlock Toadette.

No Trauma Center for you guys in the old World? Oh my god. Human Rights Watch is going to get a long letter from me.

@fkusumot
You are a smart guy, so I think your "Australians" is full of sarcasm.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Wait. Are you people telling me that Austria and Australia are not in the same country? Like one is the capital of the other.

Satan said: