By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Spencer: We Have Just Signed Exclusives That Won’t Be Ready for 2-3 Years, No Point in Showing Them

Ka-pi96 said:
2-3 years? So... for the Xbox Two launch then?

Considering MS abandon their consoles at the end of life, and how old X1 already is then sure I can see these gamings releasing only on X2.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

This guy doesn't know shat the fuck he's doing. When he first showed up he seemed promising, but all his promises are empty. Everu good deed or comment he makes(backwards compatibility, playing chump with Nintendo and Sony, criticizing PS4 crossplay) is just to look good. It's a beautiful face for a lack of insides.

DonFerrari said:
Azzanation said:

If you havent notice, Nintendo games sell better than both Xbox and Sonys period even with a bad E3 conference. There Nintendo games. Heck Zelda sold more games than actual Switches. Bottom line is votes claim people were happy with MS's event. New hardware, new Hardware features, lots of games and acouple suprises. Sure we can debate this over and over the internet, its personal preference on VGcharts and alot of brand loyality. Something i dont take serious on here because gamers will claim anything is better based on there platform of choice. 

Again Sales does not determine better. VW Beetle is the best selling car in the world, it outsold the Ford Model T. Does that mean the Beetle is the best car ever made? No.

You are basing all your argument on one single poll. That agrees with your narrative, so don't push a point to then deflect and say each will use it as they see fit.

Yes people were happy with MS event, and most probably didn't even noticed that basically all that was show on MS show will be present on PS4 while several of the games on PS4 presentation won't go to X1. And sorry, but I do care about results. So if the E3 don't result in more sales then iit was just wasted money. Or does MS runs a NGO?

Yes sales determine better, not the one that is better to your taste, but better at attending customer need and perception. So yes Bettle is a better car than a Ferrari in several ways. But to someone that doesn't see that a marketing purpose on "winning" is selling more I wouldn't hope to understand this.

Sales never determines whats better. In many cases sales is based off more whats available to you. In this case PS4 will always have a software advantage when it comes to game sales because it has a bigger user base where there customers have access to the games shown. If you half the user base you will notice the sales count dramatically drop. Xbox had a great event, what some sites say will vary and fanboys will pick there courners regardless. In this case we have seen actual votes of people (Not just gamers) say Xbox was a winner. I think Nintendo had the best show because they have more games i want to play compared to both Sony and Xbox however Xbox did show off new hardware and features and a bunch of games coming out in 2017 that we dont have to wait long to play. So i understand why they had the better show. Sony and Nintendo promise games are coming with only afew releasing this year that are 1st party and no new Hardware or features. So nothing really new. 

Also you have to remember not everything shown is available for pre-order. Why i dont care for Amazon numbers. I cant pre-order a X1X until its availble in my country. So its abit hard to base that off online orders when not everyone can order.

Go drive a Ferrari than jump into a Beetle. You might be wrong on whats a better car.

Mar1217 said:
Kerotan said:

How doyou know that? 

Cuz we got the excellent Bayonetta 2 that would have rot if Nintendo didn't step up.

maybe it would have been better not made for aa few years then made for PS4 and XB1 because the sales on the wii u were very underwhelming. now they might never make bayo 3 after it failed to do good numbers.

btw i was asking him how does he know MS are funding games that wouldn't otherwise be made. like they bought tomb raider exclusivity for a year. that would have been made regardless of that deal. 

So next gen Xbox for these new games then? Probably.

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
eva01beserk said:

Who decided they had the best E3? Im a litle lost here.

The sales. Owww sorry, no, some poll on the internet. Sales are irrelevant.

Thank _____(insert deity here) it was some poll online. Now I can stop drooling over all thouse AAA games I saw on sonys show.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Azzanation said:
DonFerrari said:

You are basing all your argument on one single poll. That agrees with your narrative, so don't push a point to then deflect and say each will use it as they see fit.

Yes people were happy with MS event, and most probably didn't even noticed that basically all that was show on MS show will be present on PS4 while several of the games on PS4 presentation won't go to X1. And sorry, but I do care about results. So if the E3 don't result in more sales then iit was just wasted money. Or does MS runs a NGO?

Yes sales determine better, not the one that is better to your taste, but better at attending customer need and perception. So yes Bettle is a better car than a Ferrari in several ways. But to someone that doesn't see that a marketing purpose on "winning" is selling more I wouldn't hope to understand this.

Sales never determines whats better. In many cases sales is based off more whats available to you. In this case PS4 will always have a software advantage when it comes to game sales because it has a bigger user base where there customers have access to the games shown. If you half the user base you will notice the sales count dramatically drop. Xbox had a great event, what some sites say will vary and fanboys will pick there courners regardless. In this case we have seen actual votes of people (Not just gamers) say Xbox was a winner. I think Nintendo had the best show because they have more games i want to play compared to both Sony and Xbox however Xbox did show off new hardware and features and a bunch of games coming out in 2017 that we dont have to wait long to play. So i understand why they had the better show. Sony and Nintendo promise games are coming with only afew releasing this year that are 1st party and no new Hardware or features. So nothing really new. 

Also you have to remember not everything shown is available for pre-order. Why i dont care for Amazon numbers. I cant pre-order a X1X until its availble in my country. So its abit hard to base that off online orders when not everyone can order.

Go drive a Ferrari than jump into a Beetle. You might be wrong on whats a better car.

are ferraris 40% faster than beatles?

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:
DonFerrari said:

The sales. Owww sorry, no, some poll on the internet. Sales are irrelevant.

Thank _____(insert deity here) it was some poll online. Now I can stop drooling over all thouse AAA games I saw on sonys show.

Id rather base my point off 1700 Voters who are not designated to a random website full of random posters. What are you basing your point on? Gamers on Websites where the PS fanbase outnumbers the Xbox fanbase? Sounds legit.

twintail said:
So marketing deals are evil but exclusive contracts are ok?

Right? This guy I swear lol 😂 

twintail said:
So marketing deals are evil but exclusive contracts are ok?

A company is withholding content from another platform for not just an extended period, but a lifetime for some games. Compare it to having console exclusivity for a few month, then releasing the full game on a competitors platform. I would take the later any day. Btw, Sony does the timed exclusives games too.