Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - (May 31st Update In Progress! See Links at Top of OP!)

Fyi.. Blair Witch has received a couple of patches since release. FPS is now capped at 30fps instead of jumping around between 30-36 which results in a much smoother experience. Also, I want to say the textures look a bit better but it might just be me.. still not a great looking game though. I'd say it looks "fine" lol.

Visit my ⬇️YouTube channel⬇️ for Nintendo Switch FPS tests

Around the Network

Snake Pass was 70% off, marked down to just $7 AUD, so I grabbed it, just to give me something to play for the near future. Been interested in it since launch but always held off cos I wasn't sure I'd like it. But oh well, if I don't, $7 is no great loss.

Third party total now at 19.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia

Been a while again so a decent sized update for me:

Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia
Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force
Tales of Vesperia
Valkyria Chronicles 4
Digimon Story Cybersleuth Complete Edition
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA
Super Neptunia RPG
Disagea 1 Complete
Arc of Alchemist
Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix
Deadly Premonition 2
Shining Resonance Refrain
Disaster Report 4 - Summer Memories
(All Physical)

Picked up The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

Third party total now at 20.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network

Bought Hotshot Racing for the sole sake of commenting in this thread. It's once again not seeing any regular updates, so maybe it's time to accept that there's no problem with third party game sales because this thread has repeatedly hit a roadblock because people have bought way too many games.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Bought Ori and the Will of the Wisps on friday, and Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition today (both digital).

Kinda forgot this thread was a thing.

Ori and the Blind Forest, Ori and the Will of the Wisps.

22 in total.