By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

Update 4:
- Fe (d)
- Bridge Constructor Portal (d)
- Joe Dever`s Lone Wolf (d)

Around the Network

Bayonetta 1+2

steamworld dig 1
blossom tales: the sleeping king

recently got
- Kamiko (D)
- Riptide GP Renegade (D)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

TalonMan said:

My first attempt at trying to get a picture of my collection - VERY hard to squeeze everything in!!!! :(

...if anybody is curious about a particular title (or, whether they're having a hard time figuring out exactly what it is), feel free to ask!!! There are a bunch of rare or very difficult to find games mixed in here, too.  :)

That's a lot of games!

Around the Network

Riptide GP Renegade

TalonMan said:

My first attempt at trying to get a picture of my collection - VERY hard to squeeze everything in!!!! :(

...if anybody is curious about a particular title (or, whether they're having a hard time figuring out exactly what it is), feel free to ask!!! There are a bunch of rare or very difficult to find games mixed in here, too.  :)

Wow, that's impressive!

Volterra is going to make an update in the OP for March?

Bought Axiom Verge (digital) in the spring sale.

TalonMan said:

Damn, Talon. How can you find time in the day for so many games?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.