By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

It's probably a good idea to update the thread title.

Around the Network

I bought Totes The Goat last week.

So, as you can see the OP miraculously changed and a wild Volterra_90 avatar appeared! That means that the thread is still alive, so you can post your Switch third party games in here and I'll keep things in this thread as they were.

So I want to say thanks to Versus to give me this chance to do something valuable for this site. This thread is hard work and it'd be a shame to just let it die. Have fun on the other side!

I'm working right now on the February data, so this week I'm 100% sure you could check the February numbers.

Also, I'm open to suggestions, so if someone comes with a brilliant idea to implement later, let me know about it, and I'll let you know if that's possible.

Volterra_90 said:
So, as you can see the OP miraculously changed and a wild Volterra_90 avatar appeared! That means that the thread is still alive, so you can post your Switch third party games in here and I'll keep things in this thread as they were.

So I want to say thanks to Versus to give me this chance to do something valuable for this site. This thread is hard work and it'd be a shame to just let it die. Have fun on the other side!

I'm working right now on the February data, so this week I'm 100% sure you could check the February numbers.

Also, I'm open to suggestions, so if someone comes with a brilliant idea to implement later, let me know about it, and I'll let you know if that's possible.

The hero we don't deserve..

Sweet the thread lives on. Anyway earthlock

Around the Network
TalonMan said:
Volterra_90 said:

WOOT!!!!!!

Thank you for taking this on!!! Was a shame to see this thread die out, and I'm happy to see somebody else take up the charge! Good luck with holding down the fort - I, for one am grateful that you're doing this and am looking forward to your first update...   :)

Thanks! I'm already working on it, and will try to do my best . You can bet I'll try to have the update done before this week ends. If I don't have the time, Tuesday would be the day.

So keep posting your games and make suggestions about continuing with this thread. I'll pretty much keep things working the say way they did lately, but if you have some suggestions to improve I'm willing to listen to anything. 

Have fun! .

I just got a switch and was wondering if i cold join in, i have the lego ninjago movie and FIFA 18

Just got Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack.

Physical:

Cave Story+

la noire

Ittle Dew 2

I am Setsuna

DOOM

Retro City Rampage

Sonic Forces

Tiny Barbarian DX

Resident Evil Revelations Collection

Digital:

Graceful Explosion Machine

Ultra Street Fighter 2

NBA Playgrounds

Binding Of Isaac Afterbirth +

Sonic Mania

Golf Story

Portal Knights

Nine Parchments

Cat Quest

Riptide GP Renegade

Bleed

One More Dungeon

League Of Evil

Squareboy vs Bullies 

Yooka-Laylee

Guns,Gore and Cannoli

Blossom Tales

The Coma Recut

Stikbold dodgeball adventure

Super meat boy

Overcooked

Shu

Mercenary Kings

Disc Jam

Old Mans Journey

Payday 2

Mulaka

Midnight Deluxe

Uno

Last edited by PwerlvlAmy - on 09 March 2018

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

It's great to see the thread still alive. Might want to update the thread title to let people know that you took over, Volterra.