By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (After the) E3: These new games do not appear on switch. E3 Situation-analyze

The biggest problem for the switch is ...?

Focus on PlayStation 4 and/or xbox in future 16 7.37%

The switch-hardware, not strong enough 51 23.50%

The weak interest of other developers 34 15.67%

No trust in 3rd party support 28 12.90%

It changes-with stronger ... 4 1.84%

I think .. (other opinion) 11 5.07%

Many reasons from the list !! 26 11.98%

See results 47 21.66%

Total:217
monocle_layton said:
Biggest issue is how anyone expects a game like Destiny 2 to be on the Switch

It's not just about "Destiny". What is with Games like The Evil Within or Assassins Creed Origins? Any old game (like Skyrim or Disgaea 5) is now in demand. A week ago I read here, people expect a Final Fantasy 15 or Dark Souls 3-port for switch. But I think .. that is unrealistic. For various reasons. What do you think about, what is the main reason? That is the biggest question. Or do you think differently?

Around the Network

You dont buy Nintendo consoles for 3rd party... its fine.
Its to play their first party games.... as long as it doesnt get software droughts ever, its fine.

I didn't see Sucker Punch game.

From that list there are so many great games that I definitely will buy!
For Switch the third-party situation seems the same as the Wii U situation, Nintendo again didn't learn from their mistakes and will have a horrible third-party support for the whole life of the Switch.

The only games I want on Switch are Dragonball Fighter Z and Ori (which is first party I think).

Around the Network

On the other hand there's a few games coming to Switch that aren't coming to PS4. Sounds like we have variety.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Dr.Vita said:
For Switch the third-party situation seems the same as the Wii U situation, Nintendo again didn't learn from their mistakes and will have a horrible third-party support for the whole life of the Switch.

You must love being wrong all the time. 

JRPGfan said:

Switch wont get many AAA 3rd party games, simply because of the hardware being too weak compaired to the others. Its the same thing that happend with the Wii U.

However this time, nintendo has a unifed platform and will hopefully mean more games for the switch (...)

This is the main cause, do you believe? More games than the wii u will get the switch. Would be very bad if not. This is the exciting thing about a situation analysis.

Nogamez said:
The only people who seem to have a problem with Nintendo and third party games are Non nintendo gamers.

Thats a new rumor :P  I do not think so, because: Many Nintendo players also want other good games on their console. Why tell people (nintendo fanboys?) that other games are unimportant or they suddenly have interest in old games like Skyrim and Disgaea 5 ? Contradiction. You know it .. also on VGChartz one reads it. So you want only Nintendo games on your console, nothing else? I'm interested in a switch-upgrade with stronger hardware. Everyone has a different opinion and that should be accepted. If that really is your opinion, okay. Other good example is "Beyond Good and Evil 2" - interesting comments.. how important it is.

Dr.Vita said:

How was the 3rd Party situation for the 3DS until now? 

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Peh said:
Dr.Vita said:

How was the 3rd Party situation for the 3DS until now? 

The third party support from the west was bad on 3DS. It only had a good third party support from Japan.