By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Destiny 2 Might Not Run 4K on Xbox One X

"We've Confirmed 4K For Playstation 4 Pro. Have Not Made Any Promises About Scorpio As Of Yet."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58XtTJJ2mF4&t=14m30s

SInce the PS4 Pro can run it at 4K the Xbox One X definitly should run it at 4K. If its not 4K then something fishy is going on.

Around the Network

Why did MS even make this system in the first place?...

Bandorr said:
It already isn't 60 FPS. Not being 4k would be every level of awkward possible.

Its not like it takes time to do so. AC Origins got to checkerboard with a week of porting and that is a huge open world game. Getting to 4K on destiny should take less than a week.

More powerful than a 1070 they said

Almost reaching 1080 levels they said

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

jason1637 said:
Bandorr said:
It already isn't 60 FPS. Not being 4k would be every level of awkward possible.

Its not like it takes time to do so. AC Origins got to checkerboard with a week of porting and that is a huge open world game. Getting to 4K on destiny should take less than a week.

Why should it?

Around the Network

I think bungie are the scornful ex...

Captain_Yuri said:

More powerful than a 1070 they said

Almost reaching 1080 levels they said

Don't worry Yuri if it doesn't achieve 4k60 on its own the power of the cloud will boost it up to that as long as your online anyway with Destiny.... remember the cloud? remember that.... man.... I really remember when that was going to rain more X360s worth of power into the base X1 unit.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

betacon said:
jason1637 said:

Why should it?

They can get it running at 4K on XB1X easily and its 4K on Pro.

To be fair, they might have had more time to work on the PS4 Pro, so the optimization effort is probably somewhat easier. The XBO X also won't even launch before two months after Destiny 2.

jason1637 said:
betacon said:

Why should it?

They can get it running at 4K on XB1X easily and its 4K on Pro.

You said within in a week, I asked why should it?