By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Not Bringing Switch Version Of Monster Hunter XX To The US

think-man said:
Nintendo fans are acting like they've been betrayed, spare a thought for all the Sony gamers who lost this franchise to Nintendo in the first place.

2 wrongs don't make a right. I was like 14 or 15 when mh left Sony for Nintendo and on top of that I had never even heard of the series until I read a Nintendo power preview for tri. It sucks for Sony fans that were attached to the series at that point but I'm focused on what's going on now and as of right now I feel like Capcom fucked over Nintendo fans

Around the Network

A big, different, powerful game for home consoles in the west and a more simple and traditional game for Nintendo in Japan.

I think that this is how Capcom sees its two audiences, so they trying to make different games for them.

think-man said:
Nintendo fans are acting like they've been betrayed, spare a thought for all the Sony gamers who lost this franchise to Nintendo in the first place.

And that's not an insult.... THAT.. IS JUST A FACT OF LIFE!  

Sorry been watching too much wrestling vids tonight. 

Good, Switch deserves it. I'll wait for it's inevitable failure in 2018.

User was moderated for this post 

-Super_Boom

collint0101 said:
think-man said:

2 wrongs don't make a right. I was like 14 or 15 when mh left Sony for Nintendo and on top of that I had never even heard of the series until I read a Nintendo power preview for tri. It sucks for Sony fans that were attached to the series at that point but I'm focused on what's going on now and as of right now I feel like Capcom fucked over Nintendo fans

So you're admitting that your view is extremely one sided? That's good because admitting is the first step to recovery.

I would also like to throw in the suggestion that maybe Nintendo fucked over Nintendo fans. Imagine if the Switch was a PS4 clone, then a port wouldn't even be a question.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
think-man said:

But but but Sony started it by stealing Final Fantasy^^

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
think-man said:

nah, nintendo fucked over their fans by releasing a system that was incapable of running ff7 - ff9

Pinkie_pie said:
vivster said:

nah, nintendo fucked over their fans by releasing a system that was incapable of running ff7 - ff9

FFVII would've been fine on N64. You would just need multiple cartridges.

vivster said:
collint0101 said:

So you're admitting that your view is extremely one sided? That's good because admitting is the first step to recovery.

I would also like to throw in the suggestion that maybe Nintendo fucked over Nintendo fans. Imagine if the Switch was a PS4 clone, then a port wouldn't even be a question.

Do I need to enumerate all the ways Monster Hunter isn't taking advantage of the PS4 and Xbone?  A port would bot be hard.  Shoot, may even be piss easy.  The game is aesthetically pretty, but technically demanding?  Not even remotely so.

Boberkun said:
Good, Switch deserves it. I'll wait for it's inevitable failure in 2018.

The year Pokemon switch probably will release? Yeah, right.