By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime 4 announced for Switch

Nautilus said:
Not relevant to the thread, but listening again to the main theme of Oddyssey(Im assuming the music that has sing on it is the main theme), and main its fucking awesome.So catchy and so good.

Odyssey feels like it'll be the next 64 of our generation. The main theme is jist too good

OT: I shed a tear for the first time in months. Finally, a Metroid game

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
sc94597 said:

Sure Breath of the Wild had some footage, but it wasn't as if it was that much better of a treatment. They basically just showed us a smallish demo of the game and a cutscene (which never made it to the final game) and we didn't get a proper trailer until the year it released. 

I mean overall , not in this conference, mario and zelda are the 2 game series nintendo shows more love IMO, i think Metroid deserves more love.

Mario releases this year. Metroid does not. Zelda already released, and they are just mentioning dlc. That Nintendo is breaking its policy of announcing games before they are ready is evidence that they know Metroid Prime 4 is a big deal. Otherwise they'd just announce it a few months before release like they did Yoshi and Kirby. 

A NEW METROID FOR 3DS JUST ANNOUNCED AND SEEMS 2D

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Don't even care about no footage, I'm just so happy it's happening.

It's about bloody time! Just knowing it exists is enough for me! Still my favourite game for the Game Cube.

Around the Network

WHAT THE FUCK I AM SEEING A NEW 2D METROID

Metroid: Samus Returns!!! 2D gameplay, for the 3DS!!

About time we get another metroid. The gap between Metroid Prime 3 and 4 is bigger than the gap between Super Metroid and Metroid Prime 1.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

And thats why they announced Prime 4 now, so that people wouldnt freak out with no metroid on Switch

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Guys, a new Metroid has been announced for 3DS.