By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Missing Games in Sony's E3

weraru_1 said:
jonathanalis said:
id add ni no kuni 2

But they had it there. They showed like 9 minutes of gameplay

Eh, we're just talking about the main event, I don't watch any of the preshow/postshow streams like Nintendo's Treehouse or whatever, just the main event.

That's what gets the most viewers, even if they only showed 15 second clip of the missing titles in the actual event and saved most for pre/post that's fine. But they could have made an appearance. A Rapid-Fire sequence of really short trailers for all these games would have really livened up the event.

Around the Network

Where is AGENT sony ?

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

jonathanalis said:
id add ni no kuni 2

If you include the pre-show where they also announce some neat games like. Hidden Agenda, undertale and they showed GT and NiNo Kuni there.

That's what happens when games get announced early. You can't expect them at every show.

jason1637 said:
That's what happens when games get announced early. You can't expect them at every show.

Dreams, KH3, FF7, and Death Stranding in a nutshell. 

Deep Down sunk deep down into development hell.

Around the Network

I'm wondering when we'll see gameplay footage of FFVIIR again. There hasn't been a trailer since December 2015.

VGPolyglot said:
I'm wondering when we'll see gameplay footage of FFVIIR again. There hasn't been a trailer since December 2015.

SE has some stage time today.  I am hoping they show it.

Neodegenerate said:
VGPolyglot said:

SE has some stage time today.  I am hoping they show it.

When?

The pre show was awesome and showed lots of those.

I suspect they wanted to focus on games releasing within the next year and a half... god of war coming in March..... Spider-Man in September or August probably. Detroit coming soon as well.....

They have too many games coming timhis fall from 3rd parties to compete... Star Wars, assassins creed, call of duty, and GT/ninokuni

mM