By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Missing Games in Sony's E3

The Sony E3 conference was average at best. I can understand Sony not showing any new AAA when you have several Triple AAA games still in development with no solid release date (God Of War, Spiderman, Days Gone, ....).

However, the big question raised is about some other games which were missing again in Sony's E3 conference:

1- Media Molecule dreams... Announced in 2014???

2- Capcom Deep Down... announced during PS4 announcement in 2013??

3- Wild Sheep Studio- Wild: Also announced in 2014 and not a word about it since the announcement??

4- Square Enix Kingdom Hearts III.. announced in 2013.. We saw a trailer prior to E3.. but no release date yet.

Other announced games missing which we can understand why because it was fairly newly announced within the last two years

-Final Fantasy 7

-Shenmue 3

-Death Stranding

-The last of us part 2

I may have missed other games, but when you have such uncertainty about several games, you cant go ahead and start announcing new games which people were anticipating from Sucker Punch and From Software.

Around the Network

id add ni no kuni 2

Gonna have to wait for PSX for those games

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Hellblade
Everybody's Golf
Knack 2
Final Fantasy XII: HD
Dangan Ronpa v3
Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy
YS: VIII
Gran Turismo: Sport
Ni No Kuni 2

And that's just games launching this year, Dissidia, Dreams... there's plenty they could have shown but didn't.

jonathanalis said:
id add ni no kuni 2

That just got a trailer and a release date though.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network
Barkley said:

Hellblade
Everybody's Golf
Knack 2
Final Fantasy XII: HD
Dangan Ronpa v3
Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy
YS: VIII
Gran Turismo: Sport
Ni No Kuni 2

And that's just games launching this year, Dissidia, Dreams... there's plenty they could have shown but didn't.

Knack 2, Crash, Gran Turismo and Everybody's Golf (I think) got new trailers in the pre show.

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Tmfwang said:

Knack 2, Crash, Gran Turismo and Everybody's Golf (I think) got new trailers in the pre show.

Yeah but I didn't watch that, I went to sleep and couldn't be bothered waking up. Just watched the Press Con later. I don't want to have to watch pre-show, it should be in the actual show!

Dreams might be in development hell. Deep Down is dead. Ancel is also juggling with Beyond Good and Evil 2, so Wild's release is probably dependent on when he finishes BGAE 2. KH3 might come out next year.

Aura7541 said:
Dreams might be in development hell. Deep Down is dead. Ancel is also juggling with Beyond Good and Evil 2, so Wild's release is probably dependent on when he finishes BGAE 2. KH3 might come out next year.

How do you know Deep Down is dead?

jonathanalis said:
id add ni no kuni 2

But they had it there. They showed like 9 minutes of gameplay

You know that thing when you uhhh...and then you...hmmm. But then you have to...umm, Yuh.