By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How would you rate PlayStations E3 Press Conference

What would you rate the Playstation E3 conference?

1 44 5.28%

2 19 2.28%

3 44 5.28%

4 50 6.00%

5 103 12.35%

6 119 14.27%

7 208 24.94%

8 152 18.23%

9 48 5.76%

10 47 5.64%

Total:834
d21lewis said:
Won't be able to watch for a couple of hours. Facebook says it was disappointing. I'll see for myself. Didn't some big time guy tweet that it was going to be incredible?

It was slightly better than Microsofts though. In the games department that is.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network

I give it 5/10. Very average, nothing that blew me out of the water.

I liked the PSVR games, probably going to buy them all, specially Inpacient, Bravo Team and Skyrim VR,
Loved Days Gone, I think it is my kind of game.
Hated the Uncharted side story and Detroit, not going to touch it.
Did not enjoy God of War, not going to buy it.
Monster Hunter I liked, going to buy it.
Spiderman looks ok. maybe I will buy it.
Overall, it was an ok show for Sony, like 7 out of 10. I am sad to see Uncharted without Drake and do not like the idea of being a Android trying to destroy mankind in Detroit. These games I will never play.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

4/10

I thought E3 is supposed to be a show. All they did was show exclusives and have some nervous exec talk about nothing. I'm gonna get most of the games I saw but the show was terrible. This is the first E3 I've actually watched and both MS and Sony were awful. I'm gonna get most of the games PS4 showed but from what they showed it doesn't make things interesting to me. I'm done with E3 for this year. 

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

9/10
Awesome new suprises. Sony just dicked Ms hard.

Around the Network

Safe 8/10. Would've been a nine if they didn't keep everything for psx. Shadow of the colossus remaster took my fucking breath away. They definitely beat Microsoft and I gave microsoft a six. These are all titles that will push the PS4 hardware.

7/10

It was mostly gameplay reveals of existing titles. The games look great, The PS4 has one hell of a lineup, but beyond SOTC which looks beautiful, there's just wasn't many surprises. Which is what I really look forward to in these shows.

Easily the best structured conference. No cringe worthy moments, no bullshit PR.

Too many games look the same now though. Days Gone seems like a TLOU clone and they've changed GOW as well. Spider-Man was by far the highlight of Sony's lackluster showing.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

God of War is 10/10 but overall I'd rate the conference a 7/10.

Monster Hunter with updated visuals gets an automatic 8 points from me. Days Gone and SotC Remake bump it up to a 9/10.

Would have been perfect, but no Bloodborne 2.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames