By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How would you rate PlayStations E3 Press Conference

What would you rate the Playstation E3 conference?

1 44 5.28%

2 19 2.28%

3 44 5.28%

4 50 6.00%

5 103 12.35%

6 119 14.27%

7 208 24.94%

8 152 18.23%

9 48 5.76%

10 47 5.64%

Total:834

7/10 for me, with Monster Hunter God of War and Spiderman as the Higlights.

Around the Network
Volterra_90 said:

One thing that bothered me though is that a lot of the games that were shown are not coming this year. In fact, I don't even remember what's coming on this year (my excitement ramped up with SotC and MH:Worlds xD). GT and Uncharted?

Crash in a couple of weeks, Everybody's golf is coming August, Knack 2 in September, GT: Sport they just announced is releasing this Fall.

So for some reason all the exclusives they have coming this year other then Uncharted they didn't feature in the conference. xD

Barkley said:
Volterra_90 said:

One thing that bothered me though is that a lot of the games that were shown are not coming this year. In fact, I don't even remember what's coming on this year (my excitement ramped up with SotC and MH:Worlds xD). GT and Uncharted?

Crash in a couple of weeks, Everybody's golf is coming August, Knack 2 in September, GT: Sport they just announced is releasing this Fall.

So for some reason all the exclusives they have coming this year other then Uncharted they didn't feature in the conference. xD

Oh, well, I only have interested in Uncharted. At least 2018 looks really promising. The first half of this year was awesome though, so no complains. I guess it's time to "Switch" platform this year and come back next year with SotC! Jesus, can't wait.

It was a good show I think. The main issue was that there weren't many new announcements of games, but overall I like that they focus on games coming out in the near future. Maybe TGS or PSX has some new announcements in store.

Volterra_90 said:

Oh, well, I only have interested in Uncharted. At least 2018 looks really promising. The first half of this year was awesome though, so no complains. I guess it's time to "Switch" platform this year and come back next year with SotC! Jesus, can't wait.

Oh and Ni No Kuni 2, forgot about that. September 10th I think.

Around the Network

I think they came out of the gate rocking. If Microsoft and Bethesda hadn't sucked so bad...playstations' would have seemed way more medicore. But skyrim vr, god of war scene, horizon new dawn addons, shadow of colossus and SPIDERMAN( did anyone know see footage before it showed at the conference) really put it over the top. xbox is just a cheaper mutiplat console now with an extra expensive one coming out...which is prolly gonna make the ps4 look like a good deal after price breaks.

7/10, the games look good and I'm looking forward to playing them, but the lack of surprises or real hype moments brought it down. Trying to temper my overall disappointment as none of the conferences gave me anything to be really excited over. Sony were always at some point going to have a more low key conference with the build up of games they've been showing for the last few years, maybe should've kept Last of Us reveal to end this show instead of PSX.

Don't ruin the moment

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PC/PS4), Dead Cells (PC)

LordyPlays on YouTube

I'd give it a 6/10 and that is being very generous.

No new notable announcements. Obvious Monster Hunter would be multiplat and looked wonky, I dont need Shadows of the Colossus for a third time. Leftover PSVR games that didnt make the launch window. Too much focus on games announced last year and Spiderman looks... um... yeah...

Seriously though, what is Sony's holiday game?

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Barkley said:
Volterra_90 said:

Oh and Ni No Kuni 2, forgot about that. September 10th I think.

Oh, yeah, me too! I really loved the first one, so I guess my PS4 won't stay in the back burner XD.

7/10, almost no first party titles for this year and very few surprises, the biggest of which (MHW and SoC) were leaked, but that wasn't their fault...