By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Launches Switch on August 29.

Damn, I kind of wished this wouldnt have leaked. It would have been such a crazy announcement if it came from nowhere.

Around the Network

So... everyone changed their mind about this game now?

People hating on Emily Rogers can eat some tasty crow by the way. She was right on pretty much everything about this game.

This looks better than it has any right to. I'm pretty sure this is the first time a Nintendo game was revealed at another conference outside of Nintendo at E3, so this was an interesting and symbolic move.

Also, the Nintendo Switch has been in the every E3 press conference so far except EA's. That includes the Microsoft press conference. That's a big deal.

I fucking love it

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

Looks good!

Bandorr said:
I'm torn.

Do I give the win to UBIsoft, or Nintendo? Because damn that game has me excited.

Ubisoft, there the ones making a better Mario RPG spin off then Nintendo :P

I was one of the people that didn't even care enough about it to hate the idea but damn that looks good.

What the hell. Why is this game actually good? Are we actually living a life where a Rabbids game is solid?

just as Splatoon rewrote the FPS formula and ARMS rewrote the fighting game formula, I feel like this is what is next. This is going to be the Splatoon of turn-based strategy games. It looks strange and feels strange but thats what I like about it, its new, its exciting, I want these new types of games for the entire Switch life cycle.