By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Predict When will Ps4 Outsell Wii

Teriol said:
bluedawgs said:

lol the fuck are you trying to say now bruv

Look at the peak year for sales on the Wii, PS2 and all consoles to date, you will find what i'm talking about. but you are "correcting me" with "intelligence". haha.

i'd gladly have a look at those peak years for the Wii and PS2. and i hate to break it to you but PS2 peaked in 2001, and it came out in 2000. The Wii peaked in 2008, it came out in 2006. So you're wrong yet again and yes consider yourself corrected 

Around the Network
Teriol said:
thismeintiel said:

You're first problem is believing VGChartz over the official trackers, like NPD and Media Create.  Everything we have says the PS4 is up.  If VGC wants to go against that trend and say its down, they can, but at the cost of their own credibility.

Though, after looking at their numbers, they have the PS4 up by 15K YOY, so what are you even going on about?

Well, i can't discuse nothing with you if you don't believe in vgcharzt numbers :/

I just said VGC has it up 15K.  So, even if you believe VGC's numbers like they are fact, you're making shit up if you say Switch is hurting PS4's numbers.

It's hilarious how some people in this thread seem to be genuinely getting upset that some others don't think the PS4 will outsell the Wii lol. It's like they're taking it as a personal insult to their all mighty PS4 and must defend it.

OT: I'm not sure if it will outsell the Wii since I haven't payed attention to numbers, but if it does outsell it then it outsells it. If it doesn't then it doesn't. It's at 60 million right (or correct me if i'm wrong and maybe it's higher or lower) now though so if it kept selling at least 10 million a year then sometime around 2020-2021. Depends on when Sony releases a PS5 though since apparently some rumors are coming out now about 2019 and that could dig into the PS4's sales massively and also how the Switch is out and could continue to sell amazing if Nintendo keeps up momentum and increases supply, and Scorpio is also a factor depending on how that is receieved.

FloatingWaffles said:
It's hilarious how some people in this thread are genuinely getting upset that some others don't think the PS4 will outsell the Wii. It's like they're taking it as a personal insult to their all mighty PS4 and must defend it.

Lol, more like people are getting upset and taking it personal that the PS4 is going to pass the Wii.  That's the hilarious, and sad, part.  Ignoring logic and past sales trends to save their precious Wii.

FloatingWaffles said:

It's hilarious how some people in this thread seem to be genuinely getting upset that some others don't think the PS4 will outsell the Wii lol. It's like they're taking it as a personal insult to their all mighty PS4 and must defend it.

OT: I'm not sure if it will outsell the Wii since I haven't payed attention to numbers, but if it does outsell it then it outsells it. If it doesn't then it doesn't. It's at 60 million right now though so if it kept selling at least 10 million a year then sometime

nah most of us just like using logic and facts and when peeps post illogical and made up shit to justify their biased views they will get called out on. do you hate logic, FloatingWaffles? do you dislike correct information and logical thinking? do you also hate sales discussion even though we are on a forum about sales?

Around the Network
bluedawgs said:
Teriol said:

Look at the peak year for sales on the Wii, PS2 and all consoles to date, you will find what i'm talking about. but you are "correcting me" with "intelligence". haha.

i'd gladly have a look at those peak years for the Wii and PS2. and i hate to break it to you but PS2 peaked in 2001, and it came out in 2000. The Wii peaked in 2008, it came out in 2006. So you're wrong yet again and yes consider yourself corrected 

haha i can't make you to understand it, well no problem.

34 years playing games.

Teriol said:
bluedawgs said:

the fuck

Teriol said:
bluedawgs said:

man you have been making wrong comments the whole thread and he gave you numbers 

pastro243 said:
Teriol said:

man you have been making wrong comments the whole thread and he gave you numbers 

i actually took a glance at his post history and it seems he's an xbro and playstation disliker and general idiot so no wonder he's so wrong about everything he's said so far

User was moderated for this post

-Super_Boom

pastro243 said:
Teriol said:

Wrong comments, but only on your sony fan minds,  you can denied the fact that NS is eating ps4 sales, but time will show this reality.

34 years playing games.