By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Predict When will Ps4 Outsell Wii

Replicant said:
Azzanation said:
It wont if they plan a PS5 in a couple of years.
But like most Sony consoles, they will keep selling the machines for 10 years and claim how good there consoles sell.
PS4 will outsell Wii if PS5 doesn't come until 2021. However that's a long time to let MS sell Scorpio as the most powerful console.

This aged horribly.

Dat prediction.

Around the Network
Radek said:
Some horrible predictions in this thread lmao.

How about a good one then? Ninty switch will sell more than 100mil

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Eagle367 said:
Radek said:
Some horrible predictions in this thread lmao.

How about a good one then? Ninty switch will sell more than 100mil

That prediction is slightly off topic but since you're bored, I guess it's fine.

Kyuu said:
"never" buhahahaha

It only sold 4...to one person

Now I predict PS5 will only sell 5 PS5's and to this guy

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

This was a great thread, even more when we know some predicted it wouldn't pass Wii like 6 months before it passed.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

This thread is hilarious.

Leynos said:

It only sold 4...to one person

Now I predict PS5 will only sell 5 PS5's and to this guy

Judging from his channel, seems like he hasn't bought them yet.

Jejeje, he has zero PS5s

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Replicant said:
Azzanation said:
It wont if they plan a PS5 in a couple of years.
But like most Sony consoles, they will keep selling the machines for 10 years and claim how good there consoles sell.
PS4 will outsell Wii if PS5 doesn't come until 2021. However that's a long time to let MS sell Scorpio as the most powerful console.

This aged horribly.

On two points. Not only about PS4 passing the Wii, but also about a long time for MS to sell the One X, which has been discontinued less than 3 years after it launched.

thismeintiel said:
Replicant said:

This aged horribly.

On two points. Not only about PS4 passing the Wii, but also about a long time for MS to sell the One X, which has been discontinued less than 3 years after it launched.

Even more so considering that these are not some premature guesses from before the launch. In mid 2017, people were actually predicting PS4 to sell less than 80m even though it was at ~60m at the time and was up year-on-year from 2016 where it sold 17.6m. ?

In those cases, it's difficult to follow the line of thought. I think we also have (or had?) some users believing that Switch won't hit 100m. Considering its crazy pace and that it only needs ~30m to get there, that's absolutely bonkers as well.