By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone tried the new Prey?

I've been wanting a game that can give me the same atmostphere and gameplay of Bioshock and this looks somewhat close. I've heard a few complains about it though. Has anyone played it?

Around the Network

According to the FW sales for US and Europe I'm gona say no, either it's got a crazy ammount of digital sales or it bombed HARD

Nope. Nobody's tried it, there's no information on it to be found anywhere

No, it flew under my radar. I played the first one and it was meh. I didn't cared about the prey2 announcement nor do I care about this game. Probably because the first was way to underwhelming for me.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

So good. My fiancé played the demo and it was amazing. I highly recommend it.

Around the Network

It looks pretty cool but seems like nobody is playing it. I wouldn't get it on console anyways, a first person shooter at 30fps on 2017? No thanks, I may get it someday on PC.

Luke888 said:
According to the FW sales for US and Europe I'm gona say no, either it's got a crazy ammount of digital sales or it bombed HARD
Angelus said:
Peh said:
No, it flew under my radar. I played the first one and it was meh. I didn't cared about the prey2 announcement nor do I care about this game. Probably because the first was way to underwhelming for me.
Goodnightmoon said:
It looks pretty cool but seems like nobody is playing it. I wouldn't get it on console anyways, a first person shooter at 30fps on 2017? No thanks, I may get it someday on PC.                                     

Damn... that sucks. :/

UltimateGamer1982 said:

Nice, you think she plans to get the full game?

Angelus said:

Does the game even exist? I've never seen any copies of it!

Mystro-Sama said:
Luke888 said:
Angelus said:
Peh said:
Goodnightmoon said:

UltimateGamer1982 said:

Definitely. She asked me to get it today since it's currently on sale for $39. Probably go tomorrow to Best Buy and pick it up. 

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Definitely. She asked me to get it today since it's currently on sale for $39. Probably go tomorrow to Best Buy and pick it up. 

Holy shit its $20 off already? That doesn't sound good.