By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone tried the new Prey?

Mystro-Sama said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

Definitely. She asked me to get it today since it's currently on sale for $39. Probably go tomorrow to Best Buy and pick it up. 

Holy shit its $20 off already? That doesn't sound good.

It seems the sale is over. Amazon is showing its full price again. I remember checking it the other night and it was $39. But NI-OH and horizon are $39. Might pick up one of those instead. 

Around the Network

Yeah, I played it, more like great game such as System Shock or Bioshock, I enjoyed it too much.

Sigh.. it's sad the game is flopped, it's currently $35 as normal price, yep retailers want to finish them and never restock again.

Just order a copy from Best Buy not more then 10 minutes ago and will pick it up tomorrow since its on sale for 31 dollars thanks to GCU.

I......1000 pointed? the original XB360 Prey. It was one of 2 games, with nearly identical core mechanics, where you literally COULD NOT DIE. The other being Soul Reaver 2 on PS2. The puzzles were your only obstacles. Good in spite of that. Don't often even pay attention to reviews, but looked at a few for this one. It's on my half price radar.
Let us prey.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."