By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict the super smash bros switch newcomers

Hi, well, there is a 30%(my arbitrary guess) super smash bros switch be announced this E3.

Let start the predictions in the case they really announce! we have 4 days!

So, I wanna see prediction of newcomers, if possible, details.

My:

-bomberman, plays close to bomb kirby from last kirby fighters

-ribbon girls, double jumps, change arms with down b.

-champion link, own slot, different from regular link. revalis gale as up b, paraglider for slow drop, also you can let fall bombs, and shoot arrows in mid air. a combos break your wepons and you get other tyes of weapons(when sword breaks, you get a club, then a spear, then a big sword, etc), different skins are the armors link can get in the game. dark link, gerudo clothes, montain climber, barbarian, etc.

-inklink boy/girl, different side b change the weapons, down is roller, b neutral is sniper, etc.

-decidueye, much like itself in pokken

- switch controller dog, the moves include regular dog moves, separating the parts and throwing controlers, bring a dock and throw the switch inside of it

skins, much more skins. daisy will be there, as peach skin. ken, evil ruy, violent ken as ruy skins, any other FE character will join as a skin.

Also, not everything gona be annouced in the E3. In a january direct, they will announcemore games and more characters from these games:

-Main character of the rumored assassins creed samurai like game will be there.

-crash! just after announcing that the crash trilogy is coming to switch.

Smash ballot! Community will choose 3 more characters.

Bonus: a switch mode, a mode in which players choose lots of characters, and switch among them mid game, kinda like pokemon trainer in brawl. The switch in the name would have a meaning in game.

Around the Network

A couple of Arms characters. A character from 1-2-Switch. A character from Xenoblade, Rabbids, probably someone from Assassins Creed..

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Case a:
They announce a Smash 4 port---->there's not gona be any new characters, just adding the 3DS modes to the Wii U version and improving resolution;

Case b:
they tease Smash 5----> Inklings AND ARMS characters get teased

Reggie and Iwata

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NcDZmmu9FM

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Rayman, someone from Splatoon, bomberman.

Its hard because Smash has really opened up more to third party characters, so anyone is possible.

Around the Network

"Crash"

So so so very doubtful. If anything, he's a prime candidate for a potential PS All Stars 2.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Bomberman
Springman/Ribbon Girl
Travis Touchdown (Bayo is also M rated so why not)
Simon Belmont
Rayman

If a port... only Splatoon people for now...
If new then, only Spaltoon people for the trailer and Arms only if very successful.

Switch!!!

Inklings

Goku