By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Forbes: highest-paid athletes (Cristiano Ronaldo = #1)

i'm surprised American Snoozeball is so badly represented in the top ten and the one guy is so far behind Ronaldo

Around the Network

How does Lebron get paid so much? The NBA has a soft salary cap, so a lot of it has to be from sponsorships, and not from the Cavaliers themselves.

Nice to see Stephen Curry there since he is still somehow underpaid in club salary at almost 30 years old!

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Federer doesn't surprise me, he is that guy everyone wants to work with if it comes to advertisement and the price he asks for is surely high.

celador said:
i'm surprised American Snoozeball is so badly represented in the top ten and the one guy is so far behind Ronaldo

The NFL, like the NHL, has a hard salary cap, so there's a limit that every team is allowed to spend on players, with no exceptions.

Around the Network

looks like the top basketball players profit from teamsizes being smaller due to only fielding 5 at a time > individual skill is much more important and expensive

Andrew Luck ROFL

Who cares we dont see any of that money

Michael Jordan should be number one if they included retired athletes.

Federer is the no. 1 in my heart.