By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Say Something Nice!

Tagged games:

Why is Vek being nice?

Account hacked 5 12.20%

Diversion while Nintendro... 6 14.63%

Drunk 5 12.20%

Cat walking on keyboard 9 21.95%

Account hacked AND drunk 4 9.76%

Covfefe 12 29.27%

Total:41

You are perverting the system. :(

Anyway, the average of intelligence of the users of this site is higher than the average for any other gaming site.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network

I love Rol... too much?!?

FunFan said:
You are perverting the system. :(

Anyway, the average of intelligence of the users of this site is higher than the average for any other gaming site.

I will say that I would never trade VGChartz for any other forum. The average user here is generous, intelligent, and knowledgeable about games. I've had some nasty run-ins in the past, but in general this place is like a second home to me.

I hope Nintendo never go out of business whether it's first party or third party they remain. there would be a big void left in the industry that other companies wouldn't fill. There would be a lot of unhappy gamers who are satisfied by what they do.

It personally wouldn't affect my gaming but I'd not like to see all the Nintendo fans suffer.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
VGPolyglot said:
Hmm, so this is only talking about games? Or can we talk about users here, too?

Sure, go for it!

Hmm, OK then! Though I'm not sure if I'd be able to properly thank those that I want to.

Around the Network

Both Sony and Nintendo have superb first-party games and exclusives, and both their recent consoles (PS4 and especially Switch) look like big hits. Sony games are superb visually and Nintendo games are great for the whole family.

Ugh, I feel all weird now.
Nintendo consoles are underpowered and DualShock is inferior to the Xbox controller.
Ahh, all better.

E3 is in few days. :)

I love what Sony did with their handhelds.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Polar is kinda cute

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Sony has made some great games in recent years.