By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Say Something Nice!

Tagged games:

Why is Vek being nice?

Account hacked 5 12.20%

Diversion while Nintendro... 6 14.63%

Drunk 5 12.20%

Cat walking on keyboard 9 21.95%

Account hacked AND drunk 4 9.76%

Covfefe 12 29.27%

Total:41

So I know we love to argue, fight, and compete in this community. 

But I thought it would be a nice change of pace to summon some complimentary things to say about the "competition."

Since Xbox gets a LOT of flak, I figure I'd start there.

I love the Xbox controller, I really love backward compatibility, Gears of War 4 is a terrific game, and Games With Gold (in conjunction with backward compatibility) has been a great service lately.

PS4 has a bunch of amazing exclusives, including my personal favorite The Last Guardian, plus tons of cool indie games like RIVE. I'm really eager to test out PSVR, and can't wait to free up some time to play Nioh (lest BraLoD destroy me).

Vita gave me some awesome gaming experiences, including Wipeout 2048, Severed, Retro City Rampage, and many more. Love the fact that so many PSP and PS1 games are playable on it.

WiiU sputtered down the stretch, but gave me and my friends & family so many awesome local multiplayer memories. Playing Nintendo Land, Mario Kart, and Runbow with folks in the same room was a blast.

I'm still working through my 3DS backlog, but so far it's been a delight. A Link Between Worlds is one of my top games and Resident Evil Revelations isn't very far behind. Download play is awesome, as always.

What can I say about Switch. I'm smitten. Excited for what the next few years hold for the hybrid system.

PC keeps getting tons of games, and GOG has become a reliable distributor. Check out the summer sale now

Even my iPhone has gotten into the mix, with games like Superbrothers and Hearthstone.

That's it from me! Your turn!

Around the Network

Hmm, so this is only talking about games? Or can we talk about users here, too?

I hope this goes well.

Anyway, I have everything. I love everything.
PSVR, Switch, and Scorpio have me extremely excited about the foreseeable future.

Noice!

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Pokemon Colosseum was a good game.

Around the Network

I'm a hufflepuff

Where has pwerlamy gone? She was hot 😎

aikohualda said:
I'm a hufflepuff

Me too!

VGPolyglot said:
Hmm, so this is only talking about games? Or can we talk about users here, too?

Sure, go for it!

Something nice about MS> if you are american, you can feel like a patriot playing it.
Something nice about Sony: the PS4 has very cool controlers.
Something nice about Nintendo: The Switch is cool because you can take it with you on the go.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.