By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What would you buy: Super Nintendo Classic mini or Scorpio?

Buy Snes mini or Scorpio

Snes mini 238 65.21%

Scorpio 50 13.70%

Wait for N64 mini 24 6.58%

None of them 53 14.52%

Total:365

If money is not an issue.

I would buy the Super Nintendo mini, even though expecting few games on it.

Don't really care about the scorpio, even not knowing what games there will be at launch. My PS4 has plenty of exclusives that I look forward to.

This post is to see, what buying decision you guys would make, in order to sense a direction.

Around the Network

Snes mini no contest.

This thread will go down very well.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Snes Mini

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

I would kill for N64 Mini!

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:

Me too!! 

SNES Mini without a doubt. I'm hoping Nintendo will give a truly big push with their retro titles on Switch, that would be one hell of a sales incentive for nerds like me!
As long as things like NES and SNES mini exist though, that seems a bit unlikely, so I'm sort of ambiguous about the whole concept of a retro console to begin with. The only thing I know for sure is that I have zero interest is getting any Xbox as it stands.

padib said:
Miyamotoo said:

It would be so cute. Now let me get you even more excited.

Imagine you could get it in the different tranparent colors.

It would be cute yes, but I mostly wanted because games, imagine Zelda OoT and MM, Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Pilot Wings, Star Fox 64, Wave Race, Paper Mario 64,...on console that scales great on LCD TV. :)

Snes mini. This thread is screaming for a poll btw.

SuperNova said:
Snes mini. This thread is screaming for a poll btw.

Wow, did not think of it. Have added poll now!