By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - "Feel True Power" Xbox Scorpio Teaser

Nem said:
*Must resist the urge to make a funny*

So... let's hope they got some exclusive games to show, or those 3rd parties better be effin amazing versus the PS4Pro.

Forza 7, State of decay 2, Crackdown 3 and probably some unknown game this year (not including indies). I think sea of theives is being delayed. So if Microsoft ends the year with the best multiplatform games and those games it will be a solid year.

Around the Network
Snoopy said:
Nem said:

So... let's hope they got some exclusive games to show, or those 3rd parties better be effin amazing versus the PS4Pro.

Forza 7, State of decay 2, Crackdown 3 and probably some unknown game this year (not including indies). I think sea of theives is being delayed. So if Microsoft ends the year with the best multiplatform games and those games it will be a solid year.

Microsoft always aim for the holidays period, but heck if there isn't alot of desert to cross the rest of the year.

BraLoD said:
SuperBott said:
"What means 6>4?"

6TFlops > 4TFlops :D

What would be Atari Jaguar level of marketing, which sounds pretty appropriate as it'll just lose pretty bad to both the PS4 and Switch like Jaguar did for PS1 and N64... I wonder if MS will want to Do the Math :D

Maybe :)

Snoopy said:
Nem said:

some rumors: (SPOILER)

Exclusive Ninja Gaiden Project, Borderlands 3 (time exclusive), Fable Online, New Ip - Knight of the Aegis, Monster Hunter 5

Nem said:
Snoopy said:

Microsoft always aim for the holidays period, but heck if there isn't alot of desert to cross the rest of the year.

Don't need to be. Most people play multiplatform games which is best on Xbox scorpio (excluding PC eventhough I can't stand pc gaming) and most people buy games during the holiday. I think Microsoft strategy is pretty decent. The only thing that I wished personally is that Microsoft would make a legit Fable game. If they do that, Microsoft wins e3 hands down for me.

Around the Network
SuperBott said:
Snoopy said:

some rumors: (SPOILER)

Exclusive Ninja Gaiden Project, Borderlands 3 (time exclusive), Fable Online, New Ip - Knight of the Aegis, Monster Hunter 5

I seen that rumour. I only care about games that are coming out in the near future to be honest.

Probably Destiny 2 running at 60 fps and some resolution near the 4k mark, now the place to play third party stuff is goona be Xbos Scorpio.

34 years playing games.

Machiavellian said:

I have a gaming PC as well but I am sure that as the total amount of console buyers out there, they do not have a gaming PC or its not at the same level to play MS first party games.

Did a quick addition of GPU's on the Steam hardware statistics and over 50% of steam users have GPU's that exceed the Xbox One.

That's over 90 million PC gamers. 90 million.

Please note: It was only quick and dirty, I only counted high-end GPU's and mid-high-end, I didn't count mid-range GPU's which are often faster than the Xbox One.
Source: http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/videocard/

Roughly 7% of all Steam users have a GPU faster than Scorpio. That's roughly 12.6 million gamers.
It's actually higher than that as Steam doesn't count Multi-GPU configurations and doesn't count GPU's like Fury, 295 X2, Radeon Pro Duo, Titan, Titan XP, Titan Black etc' in it's main statistics.

I don't think you should underestimate what PC gamers have or how large the market is. It's bigger than Xbox.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:
Machiavellian said:

I have a gaming PC as well but I am sure that as the total amount of console buyers out there, they do not have a gaming PC or its not at the same level to play MS first party games.

Did a quick addition of GPU's on the Steam hardware statistics and over 50% of steam users have GPU's that exceed the Xbox One.

Please note: It was only quick and dirty, I only counted high-end GPU's and mid-high-end, I didn't count mid-range GPU's which are often faster than the Xbox One.
Source: http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/videocard/

Roughly 7% of all Steam users have a GPU faster than Scorpio. That's roughly 12.6 million gamers.
It's actually higher than that as Steam doesn't count Multi-GPU configurations and doesn't count GPU's like Fury, 295 X2, Radeon Pro Duo, Titan, Titan XP, Titan Black etc' in it's main statistics.

I don't think you should underestimate what PC gamers have or how large the market is. It's bigger than Xbox.

Exceeding the X1 is nothing.  Meeting the recommended specs for the game on the PC is the key.  The two are not the same thing.

Pemalite said:
Machiavellian said:

Over 50%? I'm only at one third of Steam users yet (counting any GPU faster than a 750 Ti)...but that's already 75 million PCs if the SteamSpy-estimate of 230 million Steam accounts ain't totally wrong:

If we include the GTX 750 Ti, GTX 660 and similar cards, it would be around 40%, so ~90 million PCs. The Titan models and the Fury don't matter much in the total numbers and I still think you overestimate the share of multi-GPU PCs.