By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokkén Tournament DX, Pokémon Ultra Sun, and Pokémon Ultra Moon, coming 2017!

Hmm, was hoping for a non-Pokken Pokemon announcement for Switch. Ah well, it's bound to happen eventually. 

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:

I guess that online will probably paid by the time you get one, then.

Most likely yeah.

I'll probably skip all of these. I'm not so into fighting games and I didn't enjoy yellow on 3DS. Ultra Sun & Moon might be interesting, but I also have a Switch and a lot of Switch games to buy, so I won't have enough money anymore.

Mike321 said:
VGPolyglot said:

I guess that online will probably paid by the time you get one, then.

Most likely yeah.

Well, I'm not sure if we'd have any of the same games anyways I guess.

Ah, it's fine. They will have more dev time to release a new Pokémon game on Switch next year.

It's good to see Pokken there tho, it will probably sell better than the original. Switch line up is pretty amazing for the 2nd semester, leaving no months without an exclusive game.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

This direct did absolutely nothing for me. Already played and lost interest in Pokken, so far there's no reason to get Ultra Moon/Sun when you already have the first game, and Gold/Silver is just lol. Atleast Pokken wont take up much if any time in the E3 Spotlight since we know everything about it already.

Here's something about 3v3 in Pokken: it's just three rounds with different Pokemon each. It's not like MvC where the whole fight lasts a single round. That's a bummer. Coming back with one Pokemon left could have been awesome. As of now, it still seems possible to take out two Pokemon in a row and win the match.

LipeJJ said:
Ah, it's fine. They will have more dev time to release a new Pokémon game on Switch next year.

It's good to see Pokken there tho, it will probably sell better than the original. Switch line up is pretty amazing for the 2nd semester, leaving no months without an exclusive game.

I wouldn't expect a new Pokemon game until the year after, since it will likely be a new generation, and that will take time.

spemanig said:
Here's something about 3v3 in Pokken: it's just three rounds with different Pokemon each. It's not like MvC where the whole fight lasts a single round. That's a bummer. Coming back with one Pokemon left could have been awesome. As of now, it still seems possible to take out two Pokemon in a row and win the match.

Hmm, it's like KOF then I guess. Do they replenish some health after each round? 

VGPolyglot said:
spemanig said:

Hmm, it's like KOF then I guess. Do they replenish some health after each round? 

No, I mean you just start with the next Pokemon.