By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokkén Tournament DX, Pokémon Ultra Sun, and Pokémon Ultra Moon, coming 2017!

Test. Is VGC back?

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Test. Is VGC back?

About time hey

VGPolyglot said:
Test. Is VGC back?

@OP: I don't really care about Sun/Moon, but I'm excited about a deluxe version of Pokken. How will it work on a single screen though?

After this direct i would love if they make a Bayonetta 2 and wonderful 101 double pack port for the switch.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
VGPolyglot said:
Test. Is VGC back?

@OP: I don't really care about Sun/Moon, but I'm excited about a deluxe version of Pokken. How will it work on a single screen though?

My thoughts exactly. I'm actually extremely excited about Pokken because I said way back when it first released that what the game really needs is a 3v3 mode. With 3 supports as well, you have a team of six, and Pokken starts feeling like a real Pokemon battle.

Around the Network

Switch is getting the best versions of wii u games, makes me question even more why I bought that console in the first place

Decidueye < 3

twintail said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Every version of the game works on a single screen.

IF you want MP then need another switch in this case.

Right, that's what I meant. How will two-player Pokken work on a single screen.

....May E3 calm the Internet down.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

So they decided to release another pokemon on 3DS, and not only that but it'snot even a sequel, it's a half assed game with an alt story, are they trying to milk pokemon every year now? less than a year since moon/ sun release, i really hope this goes bomba, i don't want another game i like going the MH route.

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.” - Satoru Iwata