By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Japanese Developers Coming Back To Playstation In A Big Way

Japanese developers aren't needed as much for their success. Fighting games aren't what they used to be. Fallout and Oblivion made most jrpgs obsolete. Nintendo and few Japanese companies are trustworthy though

Around the Network

oh man, looks this e3 is ging to be very interesting for me, show me a New wild arms for ps4

KrspaceT said:
Pachofilauri said:

But Monster Hunter is exclusive to Nintendo because am 99% sure Nintendo payed for it. The Statement here implies that “Now that Sony is selling, we will support it big way”

Or because the Vita was much less successful than the PSP and even with the Vita being popular in Japan it wasn't quite good for the biggest Capcom franchise. That could be a reason too.....

I always thought it was a deal but after looking for some info it seems its kinda both, Capcom wasnt so sure about realeasing it on the PS3 back in 2006 - 07 because of all the extra work, and at the time and Nintendo offered the Wii which was easier to develop for and was selling better, Nintendo also funded the localization of the series.

And since then theyve been best buddies.

BraLoD said:
Ka-pi96 said:
I'll believe it when I see it...

Accept LoD is near already, it'll be easier that way.

Near a trash can, that's for sure.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

BraLoD said:
Azuren said:

Near a trash can, that's for sure.

I'm not letting LoD go near you, sorry.

Right, so being  near a trash can won't be an issue unless you grab it 😉

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Azuren said:

Right, so being  near a trash can won't be an issue unless you grab it 😉

It's part of me, I don't need to grab it.

So you admit LoD is trash.

Rem87919394 said:
Japanese developers aren't needed as much for their success. Fighting games aren't what they used to be. Fallout and Oblivion made most jrpgs obsolete. Nintendo and few Japanese companies are trustworthy though

You clearly  haven played the slew of Japanese  games this year.. Nioh >> all western  jrpgs besides  the witcher.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

My bet is for first trailer for Resident Evil 2 Remake and Deep Down...

Legend of Dragoon and my heart will explode!

In Sony We Trust!

xl-klaudkil said:
Rem87919394 said:

You clearly  haven played the slew of Japanese  games this year.. Nioh >> all western  jrpgs besides  the witcher.

Nioh is a great game but it's not on the level as a Skyrim nor Fallout. The replay value isn't even close. Western rpgs have made most jrpgs look bland.

Some games ?  Very interesting.